Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Ummm if this is your first time with Bali and doing business here you are in for some real fun and I hope you will stay on the forum so we can all join in.

Your questions are very "broad brush strokes" and could do with some refining to get an answer you can use and not just a generic "staff are good/bad/whatever".

Where should the office be? Long term or short/buying it?

What kind of business? etc.

buledepok

Aug 15, 2015
seminyak
Ummm if this is your first time with Bali and doing business here you are in for some real fun and I hope you will stay on the forum so we can all join in.

Your questions are very "broad brush strokes" and could do with some refining to get an answer you can use and not just a generic "staff are good/bad/whatever".

Where should the office be? Long term or short/buying it?

What kind of business? etc.

we might stay for at least 5 years.... I hope the multimedia business is good here....
how many holidays should i give to the local staff per year?

radenkian

Aug 15, 2015
Office Space for rent in Ubud - Bali

Dear, Buledepok

I would like to offer some office spaces for rent, you might interested.
There're 2 Buildings, both location at Jalan Sukma - Banjar Tebesaya - Ubud, Bali

First Building

Built at 2013, comes with 2 Floors, 80 msq land, 5 rooms included meeting room, bath room & office spaces...
Attached with CCTV, PDAM & Air Condition also internet via wi-fi. located in the central of Ubud

Offering Price : IDR 90 million / year

View attachment 2507

Second Building

This 2 storeys beautiful Balinese traditional style building comes with 380 msq land & 7 separated rooms
Included reception room, meeting rooms, audio recording studio, green screen studio
Attached with CCTV, PDAM, Air conditioned, Rigs & Lighting, Wi-Fi & 22.000 W PLN

Price IDR 150 million / year

View attachment 2508

Both Buildings are available rent daily, weekly, monthly and yearly.
For more information and enquiries please contact me :
+62-857-3740-1578 (kian)

SHoggard

Nov 28, 2011
Singapore
erm.... forgive me for asking, but I assume that you are either Indonesian....or if not.... have got your Indonesian company registered, the KISAS sorted and all the various bits of paper organised and in triplicate ready for when Imigrassi swoop

Hope you're not planning to parachute in and just open a 'multimedia' business because you rent an office