bundyrum

Jun 16, 2013
oceanfront land on Lombok...7 k's east of Lab: lombok..where the ferry goes to Sumbawa..flat..new power..
views to mountains and Sumbawa..has been marked out for sub-division..main tar road out front..drive through land to ocean..hak malik..cert: Aussie owned for over 10 years..ideal, Villa..resort..hotel..retirement.
280 are..around 6.5 to 7 acres..on the ocean..5 million /are..owner: 081239223240..bali.great investment.

ronb

Aug 14, 2007
Ubud, Bali
Well, go figure. 5,000,000 per are means the total for 280 are is 1,400,000,000 (that's 1.4 billion). Do you still think it could be $?

bundyrum

Jun 16, 2013
1.4 billion Rp... 5 million per are....in legian it's 1 billion an are...there is no competition...a lot of tourist are now going over to Sumbawa..it would be great for people to stay going over or comming back..just pick them up at from the ferry..I am just too busy in Ungasan.the notery is in Selong..nearly 7 acres..some beautiful islands nearby..pure white sand great diving..cheeers.
also not far from Mt. Ranjani..spelln prolly wrong..so don't pick on me.

Dunaden

Nov 18, 2012
Noosa Heads
Hey guys there's a cafe /bar not operating (as far as I understand) in the Bali advertiser in Echo Beach-70m in size on the beach or 20m from(as stated). $300pw rent, what do you think- I'm not about to make a deposit on it-so don't fire up-just wondered how it sounded or if anyone knew I the actual place...

Feb 15, 2013
Jakarta
Hey guys there's a cafe /bar not operating (as far as I understand) in the Bali advertiser in Echo Beach-70m in size on the beach or 20m from(as stated). $300pw rent, what do you think- I'm not about to make a deposit on it-so don't fire up-just wondered how it sounded or if anyone knew I the actual place...

If it's within 100m of the high tide mark you should consider the zoning laws, which would make it illegal. Maybe that's why it is not operating. There have already been a number of bars and restaurants closed down because they violated this zoning law. I expect a lot more will be shut down as soon as Governor Pastika starts re-asserting his power after the constitutional court's validation of his election victory.