Bali Villa Sales

Villas of Bali ™ is the trusted real estate company that offers the most beautiful villas for sale on Bali. Visit our experienced and helpful staff in our office in Seminyak, or search the extensive villa listing online at www.balivillasales.com, providing the most exclusive properties for sale. Villas of Bali ™ stands for quality, integrity and trust. We help you save time and money, while providing you peace of mind of your property related needs. Send us an email to info@villasofbali.com, or call us at +62 878 6249 3526.

1. Welcome Guest to the new look Balipod. If you are an existing member, just sign up with your usual username/password. Any problems you can post them here
    Dismiss Notice

NZ man gets caught up in Bali scam

Discussion in 'Bali News - Indonesia News' started by balinews, Mar 5, 2017.

1. balinews

balinews Member

A Kiwi father on holiday with his family in Bali was kidnapped for more than four hours and forced to pay a card game which scammed him out of $2000.

The victim, whose wife spoke to the Herald as he was too traumatised to talk, was alone on the streets of the resort island when a local man sat down on a bench beside him.

The pair started chatting and the local man said his sister was moving to Auckland to be a nurse and asked the Kiwi to talk to her about what it's like in New Zealand.

"My husband just thought, being a really nice guy, that it was fine," his wife said.

He got into a car with the Balinese man to speak to the women.

"The doors got shut and he got locked in and then he was driven away," the wife said.

Read the full story: http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11810828

2. Markit

Markit Well-Known Member

This story has more holes than a large Swiss cheese.

I figure the guy went to "talk" with the woman without his pants on and got rolled.

***** 5 stars for originality and sheer gall.

You gotta wonder at the NZ paper that would print this rubbish - I'm guessing there's even less going on there than Oz?

JohnnyCool likes this.
  3. joji gulapetis

It could be true .... seems like the sheep shaggers believed him ...... and almost 63,000,000 people believed The Donald a few months back .... :rolleyes:

4. JohnnyCool

JohnnyCool Well-Known Member

"Alone on the streets" and sits on a bench? Pull the other leg.
    This guy's probably made up his stupid story to appease his wife for his "ramblings".
    Swiss cheese holes aside, he's a complete idiot. Nothing in the story makes any sense.

Markit likes this.
  5. Markit

Markit Well-Known Member

Johnny you are clearly a man of discernment. This fuckwit clearly got caught trying to shag someone and made up the story to fit. What I don't get is that either we are the smartest Motherfeckers on the block or the NZ press are as dumb as dog shite because you and me seem to be the only lucid members of the crowd.