Nusa Lembongan - Building costs.

Glyn

May 11, 2023
Dream Beach Lembongan
Hello meremortal ,
Oooh that was an expensive exercise. Hope you are in control next time , if there is another time.
Yeah like Markit , i need a Bex and a lay down after reading meremortal experience .

AuroraB

Dec 17, 2021
I needed a fecking rest after reading this. I was really starting to feel sorry for you up and until you mentioned the private jet.

You sound like your own invasive species.

Go with your God, but go.
Yes, private jet "out of fears of all sorts of stuff" and then jet to Bali, a near 3rd world place in many respects...

Balifrog

Dec 30, 2017
hi g, the reason i joined this site recently is because i paid a builder (whom was associated with a friend of mine and Jehoval Witness (very honest and hardworking people from my experience) $30k to extend a staff house and renovate a dapur and two timber villas (all only built 7 years prior but needed a bit of work on the timber due to borers). the work, near balian beach, was never finalized (meant to be finished in feb23) and the building company, although looked very professional (catu Kreasi Utama) no longer exists (the two partners, one of which i was associated through a friend, split as obviously the business was no longer good). so all i can say is make sure you don't put yourself in the same position. sadly i'm stuck in margaret river, western australia with my old rescued greyhound and rescued chooks and am unable to get away from my very busy bio-organic land husbandry property (it's on the market so upkeep is very important at the moment). i did contact a member of this website and they said buy your own materials and pay the workers weekly when one is on site. that does nothing for the refund of my money or for us to have a place to live with the animals upon arrival (we're travelling private jet for fears of all sorts of stuff!). good luck on your search. used to spend my winter months surfing at lacerations (early 2000s). i've heard now it's overpopulated and the greedy white westerner has almost destroyed the whole island? :(. there were no cars or motorbikes when i first went there. and i bought some land in the mangroves area. wonder where that is now! haha
Hahaha, that was a good laugh !
Thrustworthy, hard working Jehovah Witnesses and private jets in the same post !

Who said ChatGTP had no sense of humor ?