P

paulseawind

This relates to business contracts, in the North Bali area.

I have seen the topic of NOTARIS come up on balipod.com a few times now.

A NOTARIS is a Notary. Notaries can carry out Property Conveyancing and Contract work in the sense the contract becomes validated and 'registered' somehow.

Property Conveyancing: Suppose you buy or sell a property such as a house. You will be using a Notaris here. They do all the property conveyancing and so on.

Other: Suppose that you loan someone some money. A Notaris will make the contract for both to sign and ensure the collateral for the loan is mentioned, etcetera.

Notaries do not necessarily advise their clients in a business sense, rather, they do the clerical admin work to make sure the deal you have agreed to is clearly documented in accordance with the laws. As an aside, a contract written up in any language other than Indonesian isn't going to be admissable in an Indonesian Court.

The Notaris who has been mentioned several time is Farida Andriani. It appears that several forum members have used her services and have reported they were happy with her service. I used her 3 years ago and apart from the Land Tax registration, which I had to amend myself, thus far, all seems OK.

This post serves to help you locate Farida should you need to.

Her new office is on the main road between Singaraja and Lovina, in desa Banyuasri. Her building is noticeable if you know what to look for, hence the photo. It is opposite Tirta Dewata, a well known large store for home items. See the photos.

IMG_0807.jpg

IMG_0808.jpg