Bali Villa Sales

Villas of Bali ™ is the trusted real estate company that offers the most beautiful villas for sale on Bali. Visit our experienced and helpful staff in our office in Seminyak, or search the extensive villa listing online at www.balivillasales.com, providing the most exclusive properties for sale. Villas of Bali ™ stands for quality, integrity and trust. We help you save time and money, while providing you peace of mind of your property related needs. Send us an email to info@villasofbali.com, or call us at +62 878 6249 3526.

1. Welcome Guest to the new look Balipod. If you are an existing member, just sign up with your usual username/password. Any problems you can post them here
    Dismiss Notice

Non Dodgy Massage!

Discussion in 'Bali Expat Forum' started by SurreySteve, Oct 11, 2017.

1. SurreySteve

SurreySteve New Member

Hi
    I need to find a REAL massage service in the Seminyak area as I have a shockingly bad back which results in poor mobility. NOT looking for Happy Endings!

2. harryopal

harryopal Member

Good morning Steve,

I had been waking up with a fair degree of back discomfort. I exercise each morning including yoga and stretches and put this back ache down to ageing. I recently went on a search for stretches specifically for the back and found this.
    http://yogawithadriene.com/total-body-yoga-deep-stretch/

My back immediately felt a little better and improved with each successive morning. Worth a try. Won't cost you and may be of benefit. Every back problem is different so.... I hope it works for you.

gunn_parker likes this.
  3. spicyayam

spicyayam Well-Known Member

I would be careful getting a massage with someone here if you have back problems. You could make it much worse as I am sure most of the masseurs are not properly qualified.

4. LarsDK

LarsDK New Member

You should probably see a physiotherapist. They do have them here. A friend of ours works at a hospital in the morning and does private sessions in the afternoon/evening. You can probably find one though your local doctor.
    Good luck. Back pains are a pain in the neck! No wait that's not right...

5. SurreySteve

SurreySteve New Member

Thanks for the info but, although I have had manipulation in the past through an Osteopath, I am not looking for the full "BONE CRACKING" ordeal just reasonably competent muscle de-knotting. Maybe then I'll be able to try the Yoga approach once I can reach my toes again!

6. spicyayam

spicyayam Well-Known Member

Or get an MRI to find out what the problem might be?

7. SurreySteve

SurreySteve New Member

Problem is I'm 6'2" tall and I've spent the last 50 years weight-lifting, playing tennis, badminton and squash and I'm kinda worn out! LOL!
    I think an MRI is overrkill I just need unknotting!