New service at ngurah rai international airport needed

sugarbear

Mar 4, 2011
It seems a little strange that the quoted official notes that there are people running around the airport impersonating officials, I wonder if it occurred to him to take steps to arrest the offenders. Of course in the case of the already apprehended official who is know to have requested a bribe he "might" be demoted, such stiff penalties are certain to prevent future bribes, I am certain. I think that maybe the first thing the new expanded airport needs is a public relations firm, and then perhaps laws that would require officials to be fired and prosecuted for taking bribes. Just a casual observation.

Hotline service needed at Ngurah Rai Int?l Airport | The Jakarta Post

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
I thought this line pretty much summed up the rigor that these officials have dedicated to stamping out the corruption in their midst:

“But he is such a gentleman. He admitted his wrongdoing and we are still processing the punishment for him,” he said.

No, he is a crook and obviously you haven't quite got that clear friend. He admitted his wrongdoing because it was filmed and presented to an international audience to the gaiety of the world and the red-faced shame of Indonesia. AGAIN