NEW MANAGEMENT WHERE ARE YOU???

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
This site is becoming more and more unusable due to general neglect unfortunately!!!

DO SOMETHING OR GIVE IT TO SOMEONE THAT WILL!

I and most of the other users are have progressively more and more difficulties posting here.

I'm getting thrown out of the site when I try and post and then am unable to log back on unless I go through some dire preparations including stupid picture games.

Please fix it. Quickly.

harryopal

May 5, 2016
Just tried to move to page 2 of "Consequences of divorce Indonesia" and the thing won't budge. Just stuck on page 1. Can't help but wonder if the new "owner" of the site took over on impulse and the novelty has already worn off.

They do say, "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth" and the service is free but many of us are beginning to wonder if the horse is dying.

harryopal

May 5, 2016
Just tried to move to page 2 of "Consequences of divorce Indonesia" and the thing won't budge. Just stuck on page 1. Can't help but wonder if the new "owner" of the site took over on impulse and the novelty has already worn off.

They do say, "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth" and the service is free but many of us are beginning to wonder if the horse is dying.
Having just said that (above) closed the post and reopened to find this time it went to page 2.

sakumabali

Apr 2, 2010
This site is becoming more and more unusable due to general neglect unfortunately!!!

DO SOMETHING OR GIVE IT TO SOMEONE THAT WILL!

I and most of the other users are have progressively more and more difficulties posting here.

I'm getting thrown out of the site when I try and post and then am unable to log back on unless I go through some dire preparations including stupid picture games.

Please fix it. Quickly.
second

Reactions: JackStraw