Status
Not open for further replies.

sideshowalleykids

May 6, 2014
Hi, we are the designers of a children's label and looking for a manufacturer. We have read good reviews on Flamboyan, but cannot find an email address to contact them. Do you have an email address for these people? Thanks, Claire from Sideshow Alley Kids

BoogeyWoman

Aug 29, 2010
I think China is more to thousands and thousands of quantities? Bali is not that much but 100% they will sell what you asked them to produce before you even sell it?

I prefer working with the bandung garment area, I think they are more reliable than the bali garment. if not the garment business in Bali wont be badly hit than the bandung's.

adialus

Feb 14, 2014
Hi my name is Gede Adi Kesuma iam the owner of ALUS Tailor www(dot)alustailor(dot)com
ALUS Tailor is a high quality boutique manufacturing facility located in a heart of Kuta -Bali-Indonesia.
If you are looking to create a new product, or find a new manufacturer for an existing product, please get in contact as we would love to help,we also do production in minimum quantities.
Our capabilities include but are not limited to: fabric (digital print/hand print) and leather production in the form of clothing, footwear, much more and also we are do labeling. We are happy to facilitate anything you need for your fashion business.
feel free to let me know if you have any question and looking forward to hearing from you soon, Many thanks

harrisdarmawanbali

Jun 19, 2014
Hello.. We have small garment in Denpasar. With small minimum order and high quality. We are specialized in rayon, cotton and crinkle fabrics. Sometimes we produced T-shirt and Polo Shirt too but not much. We are ready to be your partner for your Bali garment manufacture.

indolover

Apr 14, 2015
My friend has been using the manufacturer listed below in Bali for a number of years. I've recommended her to a few people and only heard good things.

However I wouldn't message them if your doing a small order.

081511099636 - Anna (indo/english)

Hope it all works out for all of you :)

monstera

Sep 7, 2015
Hi!

We are a children's clothing brand based out of Australia looking to make some manufacturing contacts in Bali.

Does anyone have any recommendations for reliable factories or agents?

Thanks in advance!

cantiklady

Jun 10, 2016
I'm representing two agents to recommend for apparel manufacturing in Bali which are very communicative and professional:
Bali Swim - swimwear/bikinis baliswim(dot)com
Bali Garment - mixed garment + leather baligarment(dot)net

Both representing top garment manufacturers with extra QC & control.

Check us out!

South Of Pink

Mar 30, 2017
Hi,
We are an Australian Women's Wear brand who are looking for a small-scale manufacturer who can produce high quality, affordable evening gowns.
Hoping you can provide some help!

Richard Gregory

Aug 14, 2018
Hello all,
I'm the director at Prototype Global. We are a fashion product development company operating in Bali and throughout Indonesia. If you're looking for high international standard quality, take a look at https://prototoype.fashion
We support fashion startups with low MOQs, fast friendly service and excellent communication. We specialize in lingerie, swimwear, activewear, and most other sewn products. If you're looking for a Bali swimwear factory, lingerie factory or other types of clothing, please look us up. Best of luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't waste your time with Flamboyan. We flew from Australia to see them and they forgot to pick us up (a service they had offered to us without us asking), when we finally got there 2 hours later we spent a good 2 hours discussing our plans and brought physical samples, she (Rasmini) wrote pages of notes and promised she would get back to us in a couple of weeks. 7 weeks later and I have heard nothing from her at all, and she still has our samples.
She also forgot to mention until we got there she wouldn't be able to begin production for over 6 weeks and would take at least 2-3 months to produce a small order. Had we known that we wouldn't have wasted our time seeing them in the first place. We never got any indication of prices whatsoever.
Any business that needs to recruit a 'friend' (read: themselves) to constantly spriuk their business on forums should be avoided. The idea of having beautiful Balinese make your clothes is very appealing but unless you have money to burn for your start-up, go to China or Vietnam (where Zara now has a lot of their garments made).

My name is Rasmini Gardiner the owner of PT Flamboyan also known as Flamboyan Ltd .
I am writing this post in response to all false allegations and accusations posted against myself , my staff and our company PT Flamboyan /Flamboyan Ltd by the username Zuesandcoco
My company PT Flamboyan has been in business now for over 18 years manufacturing and exporting ladies,men's,children clothing and Indonesian handicrafts to the United States of America, Europe,
United Kingdom and the Asia Pacific region including clients in Australia.
The comments posted by username zuesandcoco are inaccurate and false
All meetings are held in our showroom with the client to discuss their samples and
any changes requested. Our meeting's are detailed to ensure all our clients receive what they have requested and any changes from their original sample. Once the meeting has concluded I personally email all clients a recap of the meeting on the same day or the following day.
All clients original samples are returned to the client once we have completed making up samples or the clients take their original samples after the meeting has concluded .
whatever we can not produce we inform our clients .

We have no knowledge who zuesandcoco is . We have no records of any meeting with Zuesandcoco or working with them and no eml communication

matsaleh

Super Moderator
May 26, 2004
Legian, Bali
My name is Rasmini Gardiner the owner of PT Flamboyan also known as Flamboyan Ltd .
I am writing this post in response to all false allegations and accusations posted against myself , my staff and our company PT Flamboyan /Flamboyan Ltd by the username Zuesandcoco
My company PT Flamboyan has been in business now for over 18 years manufacturing and exporting ladies,men's,children clothing and Indonesian handicrafts to the United States of America, Europe,
United Kingdom and the Asia Pacific region including clients in Australia.
The comments posted by username zuesandcoco are inaccurate and false
All meetings are held in our showroom with the client to discuss their samples and
any changes requested. Our meeting's are detailed to ensure all our clients receive what they have requested and any changes from their original sample. Once the meeting has concluded I personally email all clients a recap of the meeting on the same day or the following day.
All clients original samples are returned to the client once we have completed making up samples or the clients take their original samples after the meeting has concluded .
whatever we can not produce we inform our clients .

We have no knowledge who zuesandcoco is . We have no records of any meeting with Zuesandcoco or working with them and no eml communication
The post by zeusandcoco was from October, 2013, almost 7 years ago.

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Admin isn't possible to put a software brake on the ability to "Reply" to a post that's say over 2 or 3 months old? Hell, let it be a year, but after that replies should be in some way blocked or at least a flag should go up that the thread is old and decrepit.

Status
Not open for further replies.