Bali Villa Sales

Villas of Bali ™ is the trusted real estate company that offers the most beautiful villas for sale on Bali. Visit our experienced and helpful staff in our office in Seminyak, or search the extensive villa listing online at www.balivillasales.com, providing the most exclusive properties for sale. Villas of Bali ™ stands for quality, integrity and trust. We help you save time and money, while providing you peace of mind of your property related needs. Send us an email to info@villasofbali.com, or call us at +62 878 6249 3526.

1. Welcome Guest to the new look Balipod. If you are an existing member, just sign up with your usual username/password. Any problems you can post them here
    Dismiss Notice

Need translation help

Discussion in 'Bahasa Bali' started by LIANA, Oct 4, 2012.

Tags:
  1. LIANA

LIANA New Member

hi,IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN TRANSLATE SOMETHING FROM BALINESE TO ENGLISH OR FRENCH ?WOULD BE SO HELPFULL.TRIED SO MANY TIMES TO FIND ON INTERNET BUT NOTHING.

2. gilbert de jong

gilbert de jong Active Member

post what you want translated, since you can't send PM's...

3. LIANA

LIANA New Member

i post what i want to translate.

"IBI NGAE STATUS UMPATAN JAK JELEME NE IRI KEN RG,TANPA MENUNGGU WAKTU YG LAMA,MALAMNYA RG NGIPI(ONYANG TEKE DI IPIANE,JEG A KELUARGA BESAR TEKE NGALIH CANG)NGUJANG DI IPIAN GEN?...CANG DOT DI KENYATAAN!SUKSEME HYANG WIDHI,ATAS MIMPI YG ENGKAU SISIPKAN,TIANG UNING HYANG WIDHI TAK AKAN TINGGAL DIAM!TIDAK SALAH LAGI,MEREKALAH ORANG BANGSAT ITU!DASAR SIRIK TANDA TAK MAMPU!

thanks for helping.

4. sakumabali

sakumabali Member

Yesterday I made the decision to give bad words to those people who are jealous of me, without waiting too long I was dreaming in the night (everybody came in my dream, the whole big family comes to me) why happens this only in that dream? I want it also in real. Thank you God for all the dreams you give me. I know you will always taking care of me. I'm not wrong they're the bastards! People who are jealous of me are incapable!

5. LIANA

LIANA New Member

thank u sakumabali for translating,i really appreciate.

6. ninehills

ninehills New Member

kalo ada yang mau di translate lagi pm aja , nanti coba dibantu