Need some information

Tezza71

Oct 31, 2018
Guys, I've just been diagnosed with CML and need to find a cheap reliable source of the medication i need. So far I've been quoted Rp6 million monthly and that will quickly break the bank. Can anyone suggest where i might go to get the medication short of flying back to Australia which is my next option if I can't get the stuff cheaper in Indonesia. The medication is called Tasigna if any one has any suggestions. Thanks

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
If I had blood cancer and my life depended on getting a certain type of very expensive medicine I certainly would not trust the providers here. The more profit there is for them the less likely you are to get the real deal I'm afraid and the drug you need is stupid expensive even here.

Tezza71

Oct 31, 2018
If I had blood cancer and my life depended on getting a certain type of very expensive medicine I certainly would not trust the providers here. The more profit there is for them the less likely you are to get the real deal I'm afraid and the drug you need is stupid expensive even here.
G'day Markit and thanks for your reply. The prices I have been quoted for this drug are ridiculous. I'm well aware of the fact that as a "bule" I'm being taken advantage of but I have to grin and bear it until I can get back to Australia where i can get the medication very cheaply using my Australian Medicare concession.

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
G'day Markit and thanks for your reply. The prices I have been quoted for this drug are ridiculous. I'm well aware of the fact that as a "bule" I'm being taken advantage of but I have to grin and bear it until I can get back to Australia where i can get the medication very cheaply using my Australian Medicare concession.
Check Tokopedia/ Shopee and any of the other online shops - I had a quick look and the prices were in the millions!