Fred2

Oct 13, 2010
Surabaya/Australia
I'm thinking of buying a new bike, looking at the Nmax or PCX. Markit has had a good run out of his Nmax, anyone had a good run with there PCX ?

sakumabali

Apr 2, 2010
Hah looks better? Never! The PCX is so much prettier but more expensive (for a reason)

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
I actually don't give a little toss about the bike itself as the most important thing for me is being able to sit on the damned thing for extended periods and therefore if for no other reason the Nmax wins hands down compared with any bike I've sat on since then. All my mates have to get off after an hour with frozen-butt syndrome but me I just keep on chugging for 4/5 hours with no pain.

Creme on the cake - the bike itself is lovely to drive, about the aesthetics everyone can have their own opinion. I've had mine for about 6/8 months and at the beginning I was the only owner but now every fecker has one - not the case with the PCX, for a good reason.

If you want to get Nmax even cheaper just wait until Galungan/Nyepi when all those Balinese will be feeling the money pinch and selling their nearly new bikes.

Mark

Apr 19, 2004
Nowadays on my regular visits to Bali I only rent the Nmax. Fully agree with Markit that the bike is a joy to drive, with good power (even with a passenger), handling, traction, etc. Also the ABS has come in handy on more than one occasion. Gas mileage also seems to be good.

justgary

Feb 10, 2015
I have ridden the Nmax and it is a great bike to ride. Corners well, it's very neutral. I can ride it for hours with no issues

tel522

Oct 30, 2015
Hah looks better? Never! The PCX is so much prettier but more expensive (for a reason)

the pcx is not made here so it attracts import duty , hence the expensive price .

I agree with the majority re the nmax also it has abs a great safety feature , im interested to wait until next year for the smax 250 , that will be a cracker !

Fred2

Oct 13, 2010
Surabaya/Australia
That bike looks like the Supra GTR 150 with a few mods.
The PCX is Rp42,000,000 , the Nmax is only Rp26,000,000 non ABS or RP29,000,000 for the ABS model. I was looking at a review about both bike in the UK but the prices were very close and the Honda came out in front. Here the price difference is just too much.