Bali Villa Sales

Villas of Bali ™ is the trusted real estate company that offers the most beautiful villas for sale on Bali. Visit our experienced and helpful staff in our office in Seminyak, or search the extensive villa listing online at www.balivillasales.com, providing the most exclusive properties for sale. Villas of Bali ™ stands for quality, integrity and trust. We help you save time and money, while providing you peace of mind of your property related needs. Send us an email to info@villasofbali.com, or call us at +62 878 6249 3526.

1. Welcome Guest to the new look Balipod. If you are an existing member, just sign up with your usual username/password. Any problems you can post them here
    Dismiss Notice

Medication for reflux in baby

Discussion in 'Bali Expat Forum' started by jasmin, Jan 12, 2018.

1. jasmin

jasmin New Member

Hi, my baby has silent reflux ( maybe milk protein allergy - eliminating dairy from my diet as I'm breastfeeding) and doctor won't prescribe antacid for baby so I am looking for an alternative to give him. He is 2 months old and suffering all day and night. What can I get here in Bali over the counter to give him? At home they have infant gaviscon but cannot find it here. Anybody knows?

2. spicyayam

spicyayam Well-Known Member

sorry, I can't answer your question, but I would either join the 'Bali babies' group on FB and ask there or contact, Kim Patra an Australian nurse based in Sanur I believe. https://www.facebook.com/CHCBali/

matsaleh likes this.