Meanwhile in Thailand

• Welcome to the newly upgraded forum. If you spot any problems or issues please post them here

Wijaya & Co is a full service Indonesian law firm principally engaged in the provision of wide-range legal service to international clients in Indonesia, for businesses, for families and individuals, and for Indonesian-Expatriate Couples.

We spend one-third of our lives sleeping. Therefore, it's important to invest in natural bedding products that are beneficial to support our health and well-being. Heveya® Bali does exactly that! After great success in Singapore and Hong Kong, we decided to bring the experience to Bali. Heveya® mattresses and pillows are made only with natural latex harvested from organic rubber plantations. No synthetic foam, metal springs and glues are used. This means you get to sleep comfortably and healthy in a non-toxic sleeping environment!

RossM

Jan 19, 2022
Some of the darkest days of my life were when I was smoking weed every day. I think it's a horrible drug and should not be advertised in such a way. If it has medicinal purposes, then great. Let's explore that. But I think creating a culture in which drug use is normalized is not the way to go. "War on drugs" is also not effective.

Instead, resources should be spent on education about these harmful drugs so we create a culture of responsible use (or better yet, no use at all unless for medicinal purposes).
#JackStraw for governor 2023
It does have medicinal uses, but that's after the hallucinogenic component has been removed. People who smoke dope to alleviate pain are making excuses for using drugs.

Reactions: JackStraw

RossM

Jan 19, 2022
They have these things called schools. It's for teaching. You could teach people about responsible use there.

Kids think they know too much, so not interested. They think they're different, and can try different drugs and not get hooked. I have one in my family, started on dope, no problem she said, dope is not addictive, but then needed to try something more, and it's a one way road.

Reactions: JackStraw