Meanwhile in Thailand

RossM

Jan 19, 2022
Some of the darkest days of my life were when I was smoking weed every day. I think it's a horrible drug and should not be advertised in such a way. If it has medicinal purposes, then great. Let's explore that. But I think creating a culture in which drug use is normalized is not the way to go. "War on drugs" is also not effective.

Instead, resources should be spent on education about these harmful drugs so we create a culture of responsible use (or better yet, no use at all unless for medicinal purposes).
#JackStraw for governor 2023
It does have medicinal uses, but that's after the hallucinogenic component has been removed. People who smoke dope to alleviate pain are making excuses for using drugs.

Reactions: JackStraw

RossM

Jan 19, 2022
They have these things called schools. It's for teaching. You could teach people about responsible use there.

Kids think they know too much, so not interested. They think they're different, and can try different drugs and not get hooked. I have one in my family, started on dope, no problem she said, dope is not addictive, but then needed to try something more, and it's a one way road.

Reactions: JackStraw