Smoke

Dec 3, 2011
Sanur
I guess they will be now !

prepackaged chocolate,brownies etc been big in the medical marijuana shops in USA .The drinks are new to me .

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Did you miss the Marijuana e-cigarette oil?

That will be fun - there's literally thousands of different flavors on the market from Afternoon Primrose to Zebra Musk and all points in between.

Can you see them chemically examining each little bottle of oil for 2 or 3 thousand people at the customs desk in DPS?

Me neither!

And the fun begins there. What other smoke-able drugs can you think of?

Hmmmm pretty much all of them hahaha!

sherm

Nov 17, 2011
Biggest problem bringing these processed goodies is the individual. Faced having your luggage searched with three or more customs agents watching your every move... your will bust yourself. Everyone has a 'tell' and these guys are very good at reading people. I doubt I could nor would I risk bringing in any joyjuice.
I've had my luggage closely inspected. Not for the extra hootch I brought in but a big bag of little round candies. They made me pull the bag out, they made me open the bag, take out an individual packet of candy open it and eat one. All the time watching for any sign of me being nervous.

Then a hippie couple who passed directly behind me were called back for further inspection. I saw the chooks face go pale when she realized it was for her.

dino

Mar 25, 2014
I wonder if the border guards are ready for this?

Premium Marijuana-Infused Products - Dixie Elixirs & Edibles

omggg you are kidding, ofcourse they are ready, even ready before you knew about this.
They just waiting till you get involved in this, and then catch you, after whole structure is clear behind it

and as always, everyone knows, drug is drugs here for indonesia, death penalty when catched, even it is inside drinks, browny's or what ever

try your luck, and make us happy Markis, hhahahahahaahha

dino

Mar 25, 2014
Did you miss the Marijuana e-cigarette oil?

That will be fun - there's literally thousands of different flavors on the market from Afternoon Primrose to Zebra Musk and all points in between.

Can you see them chemically examining each little bottle of oil for 2 or 3 thousand people at the customs desk in DPS?

Me neither!

And the fun begins there. What other smoke-able drugs can you think of?

Hmmmm pretty much all of them hahaha!

quite simple, they just hold your suspicious things, together with your passport, and you can go on to bali
they gone inspect your stuff, and when find something illegal, they come to collect you, hahahahahaaha
can take a few weeks, so if your stay is shorter, then you have a problem, no passport, cant leave, hahahhahaahha

it is sooo simple

you really think indonesian are stupid human?

omgggggg, and you have no rights, if they take your passport, you are suspicious person when bring this in

G

Gurkha

quite simple, they just hold your suspicious things, together with your passport, and you can go on to bali
they gone inspect your stuff, and when find something illegal, they come to collect you, hahahahahaaha
can take a few weeks, so if your stay is shorter, then you have a problem, no passport, cant leave, hahahhahaahha

it is sooo simple

you really think indonesian are stupid human?

omgggggg, and you have no rights, if they take your passport, you are suspicious person when bring this in

I dont understand a word of that!

Last edited by a moderator: