Man admits getting vaccinated 16 times in exchange for cash

spicyayam

Jan 12, 2009
I am surprised this story hasn't hit the international news.

Here is a link to the original story: https://regional.kompas.com/read/20...ng-mengaku-divaksin-hingga-16-kali-diselidiki

Here is the Google translation:

The man in Pinrang, South Sulawesi, who went viral because he was injected with the vaccine 16 times is now under investigation. In the video circulating, Abdul Rahim reveals he is a vaccine jockey with varying pay. In the video, Abdul says he replaces people who are afraid of being injected with a fee of Rp. 100-800 thousand for each vaccine. "I have represented 14 people for vaccines, and twice for me. In total I have been vaccinated 16 times. I was paid IDR 100,000 to IDR 800,000 to get a vaccine card," he said in the video. Spokesman for the Pinrang Covid-19 Task Force, Dyha Puspita Dewi, stated that his party was currently investigating Abdul.

"Our family received information that he had a mental disorder. However, this must be proven by a medical examination." he said Tuesday (12/21/2021). Dyha explained, if Abdul did not have a mental disorder, he would look for anywhere where Abdul did the vaccine. Meanwhile, Abdul Rahim's residence at Housing 3 Berlian was reportedly very messy, with hundreds of cigarette butts found near the mattress. "Abdul is our resident, he lives in housing that has been withdrawn by the bank. But Rahim has a high memory, he also has good behavior," explained Mulyadi, Head of RW BTN 3 Berlian Pinrang Regency, South Sulawesi.

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
I am surprised this story hasn't hit the international news.

Here is a link to the original story: https://regional.kompas.com/read/20...ng-mengaku-divaksin-hingga-16-kali-diselidiki

Here is the Google translation:

The man in Pinrang, South Sulawesi, who went viral because he was injected with the vaccine 16 times is now under investigation. In the video circulating, Abdul Rahim reveals he is a vaccine jockey with varying pay. In the video, Abdul says he replaces people who are afraid of being injected with a fee of Rp. 100-800 thousand for each vaccine. "I have represented 14 people for vaccines, and twice for me. In total I have been vaccinated 16 times. I was paid IDR 100,000 to IDR 800,000 to get a vaccine card," he said in the video. Spokesman for the Pinrang Covid-19 Task Force, Dyha Puspita Dewi, stated that his party was currently investigating Abdul.

"Our family received information that he had a mental disorder. However, this must be proven by a medical examination." he said Tuesday (12/21/2021). Dyha explained, if Abdul did not have a mental disorder, he would look for anywhere where Abdul did the vaccine. Meanwhile, Abdul Rahim's residence at Housing 3 Berlian was reportedly very messy, with hundreds of cigarette butts found near the mattress. "Abdul is our resident, he lives in housing that has been withdrawn by the bank. But Rahim has a high memory, he also has good behavior," explained Mulyadi, Head of RW BTN 3 Berlian Pinrang Regency, South Sulawesi.
Now that would be hilarious if he caught Covid19 (and 20, 21, 22, etc.)