Jack Rossi

May 31, 2013
Dear all,
I would like to know if there is a good market for outdoor and indoor jacuzzi in Bali and how much would you pay for it.
Something like this for outdoor use, with music system, full bubble massage,seats 5 adults i estimate a final cost of about 5-6k usd (much less than in europe considering the size) and is very easy to install,no need to dig,just connect to water and electricity. For 1k more they can also install the aromatherapy equipment and a bar table.
Other optional are available like popup tv screen, full music surrond, usb-dvd-cd player, and many more.
I saw them and i must say they look really awesome.

20130513_141650.jpg
jacuzzi.jpg

This indoor model cost about 1900usd, seats 2, bubble massage,music,ozone disinfection.

jacuzzi+indoor.jpg

Cheaper models from 900usd are also possible for indoor models,but because the products are not imported yet the prices are just an estimate.
we could also import showers and low cost water heaters.

Bad or good business idea?

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
I can go sit in the ocean for free.

Although I lived in California I never understood the attraction of sitting in a warm chlorine soup with bubbles. Even if you are buck naked you can't do anything but scratch after a prolonged exposure - a real passion killer for me.

Jack Rossi

May 31, 2013
why would you add chlorine to a jacuzzi? unless you plan to share it with many (or doing unspeakable things of unsanitary nature in it :icon_lol:) , once you finished using it you can just discard the water like in any house bath.
Anyway,on an economic side, would you consider them a possible success? The same guys who used to sell me prefabricated structures now also makes this jacuzzis and told me that they should be popular in tourist areas.

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Um Jack to be honest every Jacuzzi that I've seen here in Bali is coated in a layer of dust through lack of use.

I think Jacuzzis are something that some future villa builders have always imagined that they'd like to have in their dream house, especially when they come from colder climates. But when it comes to the practicalities of running and filling the damned thing then most people just ignore them. Having said that by that time they've already bought it so maybe you do have a market?

Frankly I'm also amazed at the number of people that build really nice pools here and never go swimming. Go figure...

Jack Rossi

May 31, 2013
good to know so i wont waste much time on it then,
anyway if somebody wants them they can PM me.