D&M

Jan 2, 2011
First of all great forum guys, thank you far all of the valuable information within!

My wife and 6 month old are arriving in 2 weeks for 4-6 months (maybe more if I get my way) and I have scoured all of the following links for a 2 bed villa/apartment for this period without anything very promising;

balipod
baliblog
rumah123
bali advertiser

Our budget is approx 8-10 mil rupiah per month which at first seemed reasonable, however I am seeing a great deal of disparity between the condition of any accommodation that has been emailed through to me. Can anyone perhaps shed any further light on other sources of accom and whether this budget is realistic for a 2 bed villa/apartment of reasonable standard, ac, and a pool within the complex if not private plunge pool.

Thank you in advance

Damon

ronb

Aug 14, 2007
Ubud, Bali
If you leave the pool out of your specification, then your budget should let you have plenty of choice with quite nice properties. But anything with a pool is aimed at expats and tourists so the prices are higher and your budget might be on the low side.

D&M

Jan 2, 2011
Budget

If you leave the pool out of your specification, then your budget should let you have plenty of choice with quite nice properties. But anything with a pool is aimed at expats and tourists so the prices are higher and your budget might be on the low side.

Thanks Ron, I suspected as much.

Cheers

Damon

matsaleh

Super Moderator
May 26, 2004
Legian, Bali
In Bali Advertizer this week.:

"Kerobokan
House
for rent / 100 mill yearly, 1.6 billion sale. 3 x bedroom, 3 x bathroom, swimming pool, A/C, phoneline, fully equipt kitchen, furnished, hot water, 3 are garden, carpark. Ph. 0878 6001 7014. [2054]"

That comes to 8.3 mill a month. If they don't already have a tenant, you could offer a reasonable monthly rate of 9 or 10 mill for say, 6 months. You have nothing to lose... they can only say no.

Or this one:

"Canggu
Villa for rent. Three bedroom, three bathroom, swimming pool. Recently built. Furnished. AUS$ 1250 per month. Contact 0813 5361 7811. [1972]"

That's about 11 million a month and fully furnished.
Real Estate Ads in Bali Advertiser - Advertising for the Expatriate Community

D&M

Jan 2, 2011
Villa

Thank you very much Matsaleh I will look into both of these.

Cheers

Damon