zoyra

Jun 24, 2010
Bali
Hi all,

Does anybody know where I can buy smalll plastic jars (for spices), small plastic containers (for take aways) and small bottles? I am sure there is a wholesale place here somewhere in Denpasar, just have to know where. Any advice? Thank you.

calitobali

Jul 10, 2008
If you want secondhand glass bottles of all types and sizes there is a place off of jl Nusa Kambangan that sells everything you need. Approximately across from Erlangga.

ronb

Aug 14, 2007
Ubud, Bali
You will find a range of glass and plastic containers in larger supermarkets like Hardys, Bintang, Delta Dewata, etc.

zoyra

Jun 24, 2010
Bali
spices.jpgThanks both of you. What I am actually looking for is for re-packaging. Hardys, Delta and Bintang are using the jars to sell their products (mostly spices) as attached.

balibule

Feb 6, 2009
There are two shops in Denpasar I know of. They both sell a large variety of plastic containers. They are on Jalan Raya Sesetan / Diponegoro.

When going from the Benoa traffic lights (Bypass) towards Denpasar, the first shop is on your left side at the first traffic lights. The second shop is on your right side about 20 meters past the entrance of Prima Medika.

Good luck

zoyra

Jun 24, 2010
Bali
There are two shops in Denpasar I know of. They both sell a large variety of plastic containers. They are on Jalan Raya Sesetan / Diponegoro.

When going from the Benoa traffic lights (Bypass) towards Denpasar, the first shop is on your left side at the first traffic lights. The second shop is on your right side about 20 meters past the entrance of Prima Medika.

Good luck

Thanks, will check both places.

denee

Jan 14, 2011
Bali, Indonesia
Hi all,

Does anybody know where I can buy smalll plastic jars (for spices), small plastic containers (for take aways) and small bottles? I am sure there is a wholesale place here somewhere in Denpasar, just have to know where. Any advice? Thank you.

Hi Zoyra, do you need plenty ?
i used to make a home made sirup , i have plenty of 500g and 1 L plastic bottle (about 20-50 of it), cause i never make it anymore. do u want?
I bought it at Jembatan tiga, Jakarta. There's a lot of stores selling many kind of plastic jars that u need.

zoyra

Jun 24, 2010
Bali
Hi Zoyra, do you need plenty ?
i used to make a home made sirup , i have plenty of 500g and 1 L plastic bottle (about 20-50 of it), cause i never make it anymore. do u want?
I bought it at Jembatan tiga, Jakarta. There's a lot of stores selling many kind of plastic jars that u need.

Hi Denee, thanks and I am sending you a private message.

marsha

Aug 5, 2015
www.muliaindah.com
ehm, if you need glass bottle in huge amount, i would like to suggest you for contacting the factory directly.
In surabaya, there is kedawung group or in jakarta you can contact mulia glass. Both of them is good factory in glass product