Looking for Graphic Web Designers in Bali! Any experiences?

cocomoco

Jan 13, 2011
www.bali-travel-life.com
Hi there,
I'm Matt, new to the forum and would like to say 'Hi' to everybody first and second 'thank you for your answers' before I ask the question: 'Does anybody know of a good graphics/web designer company in Bali?' Anybody experiences with them and which ones could you recommend?

Regards,
Matt

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Web designers

Hi Matt and welcome to the forum. You deserve and answer so I will PM you what/who I know. Whether or not they are "good" is a matter of opinion and therefore you will have to talk with them and see what you think. My feeling, having done a lot of web design myself, is that they are very good at what they know - but they don't know that much...lol, not cutting edge is what I really mean.

Such it and see
Markit

cocomoco

Jan 13, 2011
www.bali-travel-life.com
Hi Matt and welcome to the forum. You deserve and answer so I will PM you what/who I know. Whether or not they are "good" is a matter of opinion and therefore you will have to talk with them and see what you think. My feeling, having done a lot of web design myself, is that they are very good at what they know - but they don't know that much...lol, not cutting edge is what I really mean.

Such it and see
Markit

Hi Markit,
just got back from holidays, sorry for the late reply but many thanks for your answer. I already had the feeling that we weren't on top of things but your answer has confirmed it again.