kjans

Oct 17, 2009
You all are right. USD 8 per day for a short term, furnished rental room in peak season in Seminyak with laundry, aircon and internet - so expensive, you must be kidding. Prices in Bali are going crazy.

You can get 2 burgers at Mc Donalds for that price and they also have aircon and toilet.

I know a guy who rents his villa in Pamangbewan. Villa Bale. 1 bedroom and a really huge bathroom. Sleeps 6. Right on the beach. Rp 5,000 a month. Negotiable of course.

matsaleh

Super Moderator
May 26, 2004
Legian, Bali
Ha ha... sorry, I'm a bit slow. I left my cynicism in my other pants pocket. :icon_redface:
I like the "really huge bathroom" idea... although not a lot of privacy.:icon_razz:

sayyidina

Apr 24, 2012
I know a house in kuta with 1bedroom 1kitchen AC hot shower toilet wth bathtub $700/month +62 81558803975

Fenwah

Mar 12, 2012
Nusa dua
Hey mishy,

I have spare rooms is nusa dua, it's about 15 min from depending on traffic or $7 in a taxi. I have a pool, kitchen every room has a private bathroom, tv DVD player and air conditioning, storage space. I can put 2 single beds in the room if you wish or one king. There is also more then one room available if use don't want to share. Cheapest I can go is 5 million per room per month. Let me know if your interested.

juliavitri

May 13, 2012
interesting. can you please tell me where i can find the place? i wanna move from my apartment it's getting boring in Seminyak :
This is pretty expensive Mishy 85..

You can rent a house for 2.5 million with hot Water, Tv, DVD, Aircon, Fans, Stereo, Security, Motorbike and Car Parking, 2 story, Western Shower & Toilet.. The only thing it doesnt include is internet and laundry..

You laundry bill is 20 - 40,000 per week if you go to a local place instead of the western ones, internet 2,500 during happy hour and every western eating place has wifi for free.. .

indracris

Jun 6, 2012
homestay

My friend and I will be staying in Bali from 03/08/2012 to the 03/09/2012 and are wanting cheap accomodation. Does anyone know if it is possible to rent a furnished unit or something for only one month. As this is our first stop on a 12 month journey around the world we would like to stay as cheaply as possible, as long is it has the basics. We dont care about pools and things like that and dont mind if its not resort style accomodation as long as it is clean.

Open to suggestions I just dont really want to be paying $1500 for the month.

Michelle

hiii,just take guest house or rumah kost in bali cost you arround 150-200 usd a mounth,,including ac,tv,small kitchen and etc..call me at 6285739065798..i will show u the place ..cheers

Steveant

Jun 8, 2012
hiii,just take guest house or rumah kost in bali cost you arround 150-200 usd a mounth,,including ac,tv,small kitchen and etc..call me at 6285739065798..i will show u the place ..cheers

indracris. i would be interested in something like this in either the legian / seminyak area... can you help me out?

funkyasa

Sep 22, 2010
Tabanan + Miami
www.balination.com
Hi Mishy85,

Have you found the solution yet?
I read your latest post that your budget is 5 million rupiah a month, which is.. should be enough in my opinion.
I think.. there are some in nangka street. And few in renon area that may suit you.

Megasari Bungalows on Padma, someone advertise now for rent 5juta/month and 60juta/year which or too expensive yearly when paid in front or when the yearly is correct the monthly too low

will go see this afternoon

a "kos" for local people very difficult to find under the 450.000rupiah/month and knowing basic salary for people in kos less than 2 or even 1,2 juta/month .... everyone can calculate