chrisredmangea

Nov 24, 2010
Hi Rhondo,
hope your still around,
Just wondered if you could help us,
We currently live in Ubud, but are being made homeless by our Landord in January,
We have been there 3 and a half years but he now wishes to rent to somebody else for much more money.:icon_cry:

We need to find a small, but hopefully, comfortable house, with a little bit of a garden, for about 6 months, starting from January 14th 2011.:icon_rolleyes:

We just wondered if you had any availability around then ?
or maybe knew of someone else who might ?

Many thanks for your Help,

Chris & Iyan x:icon_e_ugeek::icon_razz:

balipod-admin

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 12, 2010
You were replying to a thread from 2005, so I have moved your post to a new thread in the property section. Good luck with your search!

Last edited:

scout

Jun 25, 2010
Ubud
I suggest you go and look at Bali Budda's notice board, many many adverts for properties. Also Bintang Supermarket has the same. In Kutuh, botanic garden road, there seems to be lots of places with signs up, so perhaps, take a ride and have a look.

Good Luck

Cliff & Wati

Dec 14, 2010
Hawaii
Private house for rent in Blahbatu village,Gianyar (20 minutes from Ubud center)

Hi Chris & Iyan,
Are you still looking for a house to rent around Ubud area?
We have 4bd/4bt quiet house in Blahbatu village that we just purchased not long ago. The main level had 3bd/3bt with kitchen, living & dining room. The master bedroom furnished with king size bed n wardrobe, queen sized bed in the second bedroom. You can turn the extra bedroom for office if you wish, as it is now still empty. Kitchen furnished with basic cabinet, 2 burner gas stove, small refrigerator, rice cooker and some dishes.
Dining area with round teak wood and matching chair. There are couple teak wood benches in the house as well.
You can still have 1 private bedroom in the lower level with the bathroom inside, perfect for your guest. Nice size front and backyard and porch area to sit & enjoy quiet time & bird watching in the evening.
Let us know if you are interested

Cliff & Wati
Hi Rhondo,
hope your still around,
Just wondered if you could help us,
We currently live in Ubud, but are being made homeless by our Landord in January,
We have been there 3 and a half years but he now wishes to rent to somebody else for much more money.:icon_cry:

We need to find a small, but hopefully, comfortable house, with a little bit of a garden, for about 6 months, starting from January 14th 2011.:icon_rolleyes:

We just wondered if you had any availability around then ?
or maybe knew of someone else who might ?

Many thanks for your Help,

Chris & Iyan x:icon_e_ugeek::icon_razz:

bevan

Oct 26, 2010
Hey Cliff & Wati

I am moving to the area you mentioned in July for 1 year with my family. How much for your house?

Bevan

Cliff & Wati

Dec 14, 2010
Hawaii
Hey Cliff & Wati

I am moving to the area you mentioned in July for 1 year with my family. How much for your house?

Bevan

Hi Bevan,

Our house is available from now, we are willing to lower the price to Rp. 60.000.000 ( about US $6750) a year.
The house is located in Blahbatu village (15 minutes to Ubud center and aboout 25 minutes to Denpasar).
It sits on 5 are (500m) land and the building size is about 2 are (200m), private lot in local community with a few (2 or 3) foreigners in the neighbourhood.

Would love to discuss more detail if this is something that will work for you

Regards,
Cliff and Wati