gold coast man

Sep 1, 2011
hello

i am looking for a clothing manufacturer in Indonesia to assist me with dye sublimation garment printing also screen printed garments and embroidery my plan is to find a factory or factory's who can produce garments from start to finish and shipping to the east coast of australia

please post a reply or email me

regards

howard

kman

Sep 27, 2011
Seminyak
Hey howard,
Did you end up finding a manufacturer? I am looking for one too. I heard Jakarta is the best bet.. Thanks

BKT

Apr 2, 2010
Auckland/Singaraja
My Basketball coach has a small factory in Bandung which produces t-shirts, shorts etc, mainly basketball clothing but he's not limited to just that. He supplies the Indonesian National Basketball league here with all their uniforms as well as the LA lights streetball teams. Stand up guy to. He's helped me out big time the last few months, his english is pretty bad but getting better thanks to me :icon_biggrin:. Let me know if you're interested.

Elyse

Jun 27, 2012
I have a friend who owns her own clothing manufacturing business in Bali. She's been there for decades. She is British, and speaks fluent Indonesian. Her company is called Flamboyan LTD. Phone is
62-361-287220.

2easyapparel

Sep 2, 2013
Hey guys I own a small clothing label based out of Sydney and looking for a manufacturer that will do small orders?? Any help?

harrisonflav

Dec 9, 2013
Hello,
I am starting up a streetwear clothing brand and looking for manufacturing in Bali. My products are t-shirts, jumpers, beanies etc. Does anyone know of good manufacturing companies in Bali? Please let me know.
Thankyou

Harrison

AnneJackson

Oct 15, 2014
this company can help you

hello

i am looking for a clothing manufacturer in Indonesia to assist me with dye sublimation garment printing also screen printed garments and embroidery my plan is to find a factory or factory's who can produce garments from start to finish and shipping to the east coast of australia

please post a reply or email me

regards

howard

Hi Howard,

I am not able to provide you the link but if you look up "clothing manufacturing agent bali" this company would definitely be able to help you.

Best of luck.

Anne

AnneJackson

Oct 15, 2014
If anyone is looking to manufacture clothing in bali, check out "clothing manufacturing agent bali". These days it is all about ethical manufacturing and it is very affordable there too.

Last edited:

Islandbaby

Oct 28, 2017
Hello you can contact beachoffice@survivalthebrand.com to get a wuote for your samples and production. We are in Bali and ethically (our tailors are more like partners and determine prices/item based on how long it takes to make) produce swimwear and clothing, low moq and good quality