Long-time lurker, first time poster

YachtRock

Nov 2, 2022
Tabanan, Bali
Hey everyone!

Been a fan of all of you for a few years now and finally decided to chime in on your riveting discussions. I have lived in Bali for several years and just made the move to Tabanan Regency. If anyone lives out here and wants to grab a drink sometime, I'm more than happy to meet up.

Anyway, happy to be here and looking forward to participating!

Chris A

Jun 16, 2021
Hey everyone!

Been a fan of all of you for a few years now and finally decided to chime in on your riveting discussions. I have lived in Bali for several years and just made the move to Tabanan Regency. If anyone lives out here and wants to grab a drink sometime, I'm more than happy to meet up.

Anyway, happy to be here and looking forward to participating!
As a one time lurker, but seldom poster, welcome! I'm up in Lovina and the offer to go out and get a drink if you're ever in the area goes as well.

Reactions: YachtRock

YachtRock

Nov 2, 2022
Tabanan, Bali
As a one time lurker, but seldom poster, welcome! I'm up in Lovina and the offer to go out and get a drink if you're ever in the area goes as well.
Thanks for the warm welcome Chris! My dad is retired in Bali as well and he is considering a move to Lovina. We have plans to go check it out in the not-so-distant future so I'll definitely let you know when we're in the area.

Cheers

Reactions: Chris A