Bali Villa Sales

Villas of Bali ™ is the trusted real estate company that offers the most beautiful villas for sale on Bali. Visit our experienced and helpful staff in our office in Seminyak, or search the extensive villa listing online at www.balivillasales.com, providing the most exclusive properties for sale. Villas of Bali ™ stands for quality, integrity and trust. We help you save time and money, while providing you peace of mind of your property related needs. Send us an email to info@villasofbali.com, or call us at +62 878 6249 3526.

1. Welcome Guest to the new look Balipod. If you are an existing member, just sign up with your usual username/password. Any problems you can post them here
    Dismiss Notice

Like a scene from a movie

Discussion in 'Bali News - Indonesia News' started by spicyayam, May 17, 2017.

1. spicyayam

spicyayam Active Member

2. wepro

wepro Member

I wonder why he chose to make a break as I think it would be hard to stay on the run for long here. He was facing only about a year sentence, but will be given the maximum sentence once he is found.[/QUOTE]

Remember what "Smoke" told us everytime before with his messages:

Please Leave your Western thoughts and ways at Immigration

Maybe it also applies for Peruvians ?;)

Werner

3. spicyayam

spicyayam Active Member

Interesting you mention smoke as he was due to appear in court also. But the police were refusing to bring any of the prisoners to the court.

4. Markit

Markit Well-Known Member

Is it me?

Why would any justice system have a toilet with a window prisoners can get out of?

Or was this the "special" toilet? The one that costs $2000 a go?

lumumba and gunn_parker like this.
  5. spicyayam

spicyayam Active Member

Well, I think you know how good maintenance is done here. Apparently he had a screw driver to remove the bars.

Without a lot of help, I would expect it to be very difficult to stay on the run for very long.

6. Markit

Markit Well-Known Member

The lads were getting a couple hundred million per ATM so maybe he has a nest egg somewhere? Be kinda stupid not to...

7. spicyayam

spicyayam Active Member