Land in Tumbak Bayuh

iampschr

Feb 2, 2022
Hello ,

I have an opportunity to lease a gorgeous plot of land in Tumbak Bayuh for the purpose of building a commercial property for rent (airbnb etc), my question is whether this location is suitable for this purpose ?

Thank you all in advance for your replies,
Peter S.

sakumabali

Apr 2, 2010
the area is developing quite well...Munggu is starting to wake up lately (just been in Warung el Passo which is great). downside might be that Tumbak bayuh is on the wrong side of the highway. should be no problem IF the price considers it....

britoo

Sep 11, 2018
the area is developing quite well...Munggu is starting to wake up lately (just been in Warung el Passo which is great). downside might be that Tumbak bayuh is on the wrong side of the highway. should be no problem IF the price considers it....
Have you checked out Cemagi too . . . or even the lawn on Sehseh beach?

the seaside road leading up the temple is now jammed with little wooden warungs and bars - bucket of 5 * for 100 if you dont smell of bule lol.

Its 95% local still and rammed wekeends and holidays and feels a bit like canggu a decade ago but cliffs of course and the high tide swallows the beach.

sakumabali

Apr 2, 2010
The little wooden warungs & bars might be soon gone if a massive investor is coming. Pantai Berawa is all gone for a "Holy Wings" Jakarta thing...
AKA Dream Land ;( they really know how to f**k it up! I understand that Bali wants tax revenue (which they don't get in that small warungs) but that's not what (at least I) most people want. I'm sitting here in an ocean front suite and looking at Cafe Del Mar. Millions invested and STILL they burn their plastic trash :(

Last edited:

matsaleh

Super Moderator
May 26, 2004
Legian, Bali
The little wooden warungs & bars might be soon gone if a massive investor is coming. Pantai Berawa is all gone for a "Holy Wings" Jakarta thing...
AKA Dream Land ;( they really know how to f**k it up! I understand that Bali wants tax revenue (which they don't get in that small warnings) but that'S not what (at least I) most people want. I'm sitting here in an ocean front suite and looking at Cafe Del Mar. Millions invested and STILL they burn their plastic trash :(

Not only Pantai Berawa. Looks like Echo Beach is next in line for warung demolition (and everywhere along the coast, between Kuta and Canggu) :confused:

Echo Beach set to be demolished

• Wow
Reactions: sakumabali