Kampung Girl

Nakal

Nov 9, 2006
Anywhere
Hahahahahahahahaha :lol:

I almost feel off my chair and had to call my wife to watch this. Now she almost pissed her Balinese pants too!

Toooooooooooo funny :mrgreen:

milan

Mar 20, 2008
It is very true. A friend, who's a recent first time visitor in Indonesia/Asia noticed that Indonesian girls he ran into or met are very flirtatious and even aggressive in his confront. He stayed in my house, but my family was surprised that one of these girls even paid him a visit one late night with taxi waiting just to see him but what's worse, was so indifferent to us because she was all distracted by he and him alone... I offered her dinner after he's had a massage in my gazebo and we all had the Balinese food in banana leaves ordered from a Balinese Restaurant nearby. She couldn't eat! She met him in Switzerland and although already married to an Indonesian man, decided to come see him. She got to know his visit on Facebook and decided to contact him. Not to mention those others he met but I don't know if they are the kampung girls who are desperate to go abroad and be a "Nyonya/Ibu" or one such as the above who was an educated one.

noodles

Apr 27, 2009
Unhappy in Singapore
quote abv msg

As per "mlian" written that In observe them together I could not believe that she really loved him, Maybe it's true...But the long distance relationship always in despair and may not been remain lovers for too much longer.

gilbert de jong

Jan 20, 2009
Panji, Singaraja.
milan said:
A friend, who's a recent first time visitor in Indonesia/Asia noticed that Indonesian girls he ran into or met are very flirtatious and even aggressive in his confront.
If he finds Indonesian girls agressive and doesn't like that, he should better not go to Singapore, Philipines, Thailand :lol: .
Since she already have met your friend in Switzerland, who knows what happened there between them, and ofcourse she would want to see him again overhere.

noodles said:
But the long distance relationship always in despair and may not been remain lovers for too much longer.
There doesn't have to be a a long or short distance ralationship, to be Lovers :wink: .

noodles

Apr 27, 2009
Unhappy in Singapore
gilbert de jong said:
There doesn't have to be a a long or short distance ralationship, to be Lovers :wink: .

Well, how do you coping with cultural difference ? :shock:

You know, there are also taboos (something forbidden in a culture) that differ from culture to culture. An awareness of our own cultural reactions makes us look out for differences in others. Perhaps it is no more than cultures, custom, manners and religion here. :wink:

gilbert de jong

Jan 20, 2009
Panji, Singaraja.
I know about taboo's, but me being dutch (very free country) I don't have any taboo's :) .
No religion taboo's or cultural taboo's :D. If I have understood your post correct...for example, I was very amazed to hear about girls not having sex before marriage on Bali, well some of them...maybe. Most of them actualy did have sex before marriage, but say they did not, because they would be considered somewhat like 'used-goods' :roll: . Maybe that's culture or custom or religion? I wouldn't know where to categorize that.

milan

Mar 20, 2008
If he finds Indonesian girls agressive and doesn't like that, he should better not go to Singapore, Philipines, Thailand .
Since she already have met your friend in Switzerland, who knows what happened there between them, and ofcourse she would want to see him again overhere.

He's on his world tour so yes, he came from Thailand and all his impressions of this country comes in one word. "Prositution". Sure thing he enjoys all the attentions and we were tickled watching it.
Then off to Singapore he went but found the girls there are "tres chinoise". However, he'll return there to try a job stint in Singapore as Swiss Banker and I'm sure he'll soon be immersed as one Western man living in paradise of Asia.

noodles

Apr 27, 2009
Unhappy in Singapore
Gilbert, I suppose that's true in China too, especially in countryside, it's also a custom, unbelievable, isn't it? :wink: People in more "closed" cultures, I think this way is better for them, As much as I respect their custom, they were showing me a lot of respect as well :)

Anton

Dec 27, 2008
So should one avoid village girls :?:

Nantiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

aquaman

Apr 6, 2009
gilbert de jong said:
Most of them actualy did have sex before marriage, but say they did not, because they would be considered somewhat like 'used-goods' :roll: . Maybe that's culture or custom or religion? I wouldn't know where to categorize that.

I think you'll find it's a combination of all three paticularly in traditional cultures and is still expected by many but not actually adhered to by almost as many.

noodles said:
Anton said:
So should one avoid village girls :?:

You may chose village boys, subject to your preferences :arrow:

I think that should come under a different thread "kampung boys" but that's not a place i'd like to go.

Me thinks maybe there's a bit of lost in translation going on lately......BZZZZZZZZZ :lol:

Anton

Dec 27, 2008
Noodle's wrote
You may chose village boys, subject to your preferences

Noodle's i think i will stick with my hetero ways as thier the only ways i know and like :wink:

Nantiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii