Smoke

Dec 3, 2011
Sanur
so yesterday i purchased tix to SG for todays visa run so i could change my sponsor to my GF.

I board the plane and proceed to my seat and to my half asleep surprise [MENTION=1532]Markit[/MENTION] is sitting in the seat next to me

ps yes even in SG his knuckles scraped the floor and he swung tree to tree lol

Smoke

Dec 3, 2011
Sanur
dam , all i did was drink coffee and shop.Never knew of the four floors of whor*** . i cound of visited each floor to pass the time !

somebody send me the location ,I will go examine it in about 60 days.

Joe Writeson

Jul 30, 2013
Indonesia
Sorry chaps, just being facetious regarding the coy use of **** as opposed to using another euphemism for 'Ladies of the Night' which of course would be a euphemism for a euph***** ... sod it!

Anyway the 'Four Floors' ... pretty much got about half a book on the 'attraction' that the Sing Tourist Board does not list.
Got to be said, some of the most gorgeous 'women' I have ever seen... some lovely girls as well... just need a second mortgage for a beer ...

JabberWokker

Nov 10, 2005
Bali
Got to be said, some of the most gorgeous 'women' I have ever seen....

I agree, I think Singapore has the most beautiful girls in the world. I have travelled there lots and it’s a melting pot for attracting them from all over the world. The money is there so they dress and beautify themselves so well. There are so many expats to be had. Hard to resist for any man.

just need a second mortgage for a beer ...

That’s the problem, so expensive compared to here.

Actually some are not ***es they are girls on holiday that just want someone to pay for the holiday cost, lol. Well maybe that is the same, but they have regular jobs back home. Don’t all women want money? No money no honey.

The good news for me having a wife recently taking my mid life crisis for herself and buying a sporty car and getting a boyfriend. is that I now have the freedom to enjoy my next visa run. I will watch the beers so I don’t end up joining the line of people on this forum with the he/she stories.

Last edited:

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Jabber I, for one, gotta hear more:The good news for me having a wife recently taking my mid life crisis for herself and buying a sporty car and getting a boyfriend. is that I now have the freedom to enjoy my next visa run.

Please tell us all a little more... the wife - Balinese? did you pay for the sports car? Who did the brakes? do you have pictures?

JabberWokker

Nov 10, 2005
Bali
She is Balinese and I am a Bule, 16 years together.

Sorry but this story can not be expanded further on the forum. Invite me on the next meet up, you will be gobsmacked. You would have never heard a similar story before, at least I never have or anyone I have told.

Last edited:

Smoke

Dec 3, 2011
Sanur
freedom to enjoy my next visa run. I will watch the beers so I don’t end up joining the line of people on this forum with the he/she stories.

When is next visa run ?

I should be going in under 2 months if paperwork is completed

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Everyone is always invited to forum meets - no special invite given or needed.

"Sorry but this story can not be expanded further on the forum."

Oh, go on! I won't tell anyone, promise!

samsiam

Feb 2, 2014
I agree, I think Singapore has the most beautiful girls in the world. I have travelled there lots and it’s a melting pot for attracting them from all over the world. The money is there so they dress and beautify themselves so well. There are so many expats to be had. Hard to resist for any man.

That’s the problem, so expensive compared to here.

Actually some are not ***es they are girls on holiday that just want someone to pay for the holiday cost, lol. Well maybe that is the same, but they have regular jobs back home. Don’t all women want money? No money no honey.

The good news for me having a wife recently taking my mid life crisis for herself and buying a sporty car and getting a boyfriend. is that I now have the freedom to enjoy my next visa run. I will watch the beers so I don’t end up joining the line of people on this forum with the he/she stories.

I was about to contact you.....is this the same wife you mentioned to me for indo language lessons ? Tell me it aint so ?

no.idea

Feb 22, 2011
Sanur
To those who have not picked up the vibes! Smoke and Markit went away together. They stayed together and returned to Bali together. They were NOT interested in sex outside of their room. (Okay they did sneak down to the pool one evening but got caught).
Love is in the air.

JabberWokker

Nov 10, 2005
Bali
When is next visa run ?

I should be going in under 2 months if paperwork is completed

I am off to the UK in October and then on the way back I will probably visit Thailand to see my brother and party for the first time with the thai girls. That give’s me the 30 + 30 visa on arrival, so next Singapore visit to get the social visa will be just before Xmas.

In the future I would like to do a visa run with you or any of the other guys, well maybe not the two that shared the hotel room recently together without going out.

Everyone is always invited to forum meets - no special invite given or needed.

That’s good, thanks

I was about to contact you.....is this the same wife you mentioned to me for indo language lessons ? Tell me it aint so ?

Yes only ever had one - until death do us part sort of thing. But now on the market for a new model. Must be young super sexy and very beautiful. Love is optional as can be replaced in the future.

]"Sorry but this story can not be expanded further on the forum."[/I]

Oh, go on! I won't tell anyone, promise!

Tequila with red bull will get the story out of me, washed down with Bintang. This story is so unique.

We are sorted now, we do business only and are friends. Of course my only business is in the UK :)

JabberWokker

Nov 10, 2005
Bali
We get separate rooms though, as I am not easy like the guy you have just been away with.

Also if you fancy 2 or more nights, I am informed that Batam is a great place to visit from Singapore and cheap for everything.

Anyone been there? If so what is it like?

Last edited:

Smoke

Dec 3, 2011
Sanur
definetly seperate rooms .I may have a few overnite guests from different nationalities to sample lol

samsiam

Feb 2, 2014
So jw.....is the language lessons still available with the miisus.....ex missus.

you'll have a ball in Los, everyone does......initially anyway.