Wallaby

Sep 9, 2012
:icon_e_ugeek:Have dropped my iPhone has shattered both sides. We are arriving in Bali tomorrow, staying at Seminyak. Anyone know where I can have my screen replaced, and roughly how much it will cost? Many thanks.

sakumabali

Apr 2, 2010
Welcome to the forum Wallaby,

maybe you should search the forum, we had this a couple of times already, PC Max in Imam Bonjol can do it but I heard it takes too long (couple of weeks), there's a shop in DPS who can do it much faster & cheaper...dunno the name but can ask...

Cheers!

phil170258

Feb 13, 2011
Call Ajie 0819 99055544 - he is an absolute whiz!

he will come to your hotel/villa. I would send him a text before you arrive so he can tee up new parts (though he often has second hand parts available).

Wallaby

Sep 9, 2012
:icon_smile:
Call Ajie 0819 99055544 - he is an absolute whiz!

he will come to your hotel/villa. I would send him a text before you arrive so he can tee up new parts (though he often has second hand parts available).

Thanks so much for that info much appreciated.

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
If the above can't help give my guy Denny a call 08152533600 for all things Iphone - he works out of a shop in RPC (the big computer place) across from the Bali Mall (not Galeria, the other one).

C

CanonMan

Another vouch for Ajie, competent and well priced. I had to replace two screens in as many weeks. That was prior to the new rule, no Apps to be played on the 'Throne'...

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Curiosity is about to kill me.

What Apps do you play on the toilet (Throne?) that have destroyed your screen 2 times in the last 2 weeks?

I ask this in consideration of your previous posts on Iphone lenses/apps and special photography themes.

Can we expect some new study of color/consistency/build?

With your underwater experience perhaps the "job" from below?

C

CanonMan

Haha, no such luck. Frikken word search games! The crux point though is the 'closing ceremony' when you gotta find a resting place for the device during the cleanup session. Damn bog roll holders should, by law, be made with a perfectly horizontal top flap!