Bali Villa Sales

Villas of Bali ™ is the trusted real estate company that offers the most beautiful villas for sale on Bali. Visit our experienced and helpful staff in our office in Seminyak, or search the extensive villa listing online at www.balivillasales.com, providing the most exclusive properties for sale. Villas of Bali ™ stands for quality, integrity and trust. We help you save time and money, while providing you peace of mind of your property related needs. Send us an email to info@villasofbali.com, or call us at +62 878 6249 3526.

1. Welcome Guest to the new look Balipod. If you are an existing member, just sign up with your usual username/password. Any problems you can post them here
    Dismiss Notice

INDOVISION

Discussion in 'Bali Expat Forum' started by lumumba, Oct 28, 2017.

1. lumumba

lumumba Member

last month i got Indovision for the first time
    No instruction for remote or anything else. I don't have any problem but in case i will who should I contact ?
    Jakarta, Bali ?
    Thanks

2. ronb

ronb Active Member

Call the number they give you, you can request English.

3. Faris Fals

Faris Fals New Member

Where did you get it? Indovision directly? Agent? Shop?

4. lumumba

lumumba Member

Thank you,
    they even didn't give me a phone number but i will find out

5. lumumba

lumumba Member

Directely from indovision in denpasar

6. Faris Fals

Faris Fals New Member

sometimes these kinds of companies have people that drive around for them and do small service errands (correct english?)
    You might just be lucky enough to get somebody to come around and explain to you what you need to know..

Start looking for the number to call by entering "Indovision Denpasar" into google search?
    I guess that should take care of the phone number question..

Then if you can get English service, good
    I always get more confused when I have to talk to somebody who is also translating his thoughts into another language..
    So I prefer bahasa, then if I don't understand something I can just ask, rather than I have to ask in English (not my native tongue)
    then he/she has to clarify in English as well.. If the connection is bad that makes everything even more fun #guessing-game

:rolleyes:

7. lumumba

lumumba Member

i would really be surprised if they will do something like this it would be a miracle hahaha

#7 lumumba, Nov 9, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2017
  8. Faris Fals

Faris Fals New Member

Well with our internet I got service like this from 2 different providers :)
    I seem to attract miracles :eek:

awesome.:cool: