Indihome versus Biznet

spicyayam

Jan 12, 2009
Finally got Biznet installed after a bit of mucking around.

At least for now Biznet is faster. I have ordered the load balancer to run both connections.

Here's a comparison for what it's worth. Biznet about 500K++ per month and Indihome around 700K++ month including phone and TV

Biznet:

Indihome:

Last edited:

harryopal

May 5, 2016
By coincidence there is a Biznet team setting up lines just down the street from us. They said it will be another month before connections are available in the Trumbu Nusa area.

harryopal

May 5, 2016
Trying to get an idea from the Biznet web site if they have packages that access Australian TV ABC programmes. Have to be able to watch AFL football. My impression is that they don't have that kind of packaging that includes BBC, French, German and other news services. Is that assumption correct?

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Finally got Biznet installed after a bit of mucking around.

At least for now Biznet is faster. I have ordered the load balancer to run both connections.

Here's a comparison for what it's worth. Biznet about 500K++ per month and Indihome around 700K++ month including phone and
I get Indihome 10mb/sec/dl up 2mb for IDR350k a month and they now have a new deal for 250k/month...

Juggler

Jun 20, 2018
I dont think a true comparison...I think you should switch to the same sever for the spped tst

spicyayam

Jan 12, 2009
I dont think a true comparison...I think you should switch to the same sever for the spped tst

I was connecting to other servers around the world and still getting great speeds. I can share some results if you are interested in any particular location.

So far it is working great. With some extended family staying at our home now we have gotten to the point where we need two connections, and since working online is the only way to make money now, it is worth the cost. Considering I was paying 1,000,000 rupiah a month when I first came to Bali for dial up speed connection, the price is pretty reasonable.

Reactions: Markit