Ina and Allan in the North

Bert Vierstra

Nov 5, 2002
Homeless
Just a few pics, here:

(And finally a pic from the Jax Bar :)

[brl:232hsllu]http://bertvierstra.com/2007/08/01/out-in-singaraja/[/brl:232hsllu]

peter turner

Jun 3, 2007
uk
nice photo bert hope you all enjoyed yourselves .

that was the first photo of the bar ive seen for months nice to see thanks !

i hope the staff looked after you all :roll:

BaliLife

Mar 27, 2007
Fantastic pictures.. Makes me want to get to the north.. How far is lovina and singaraja from the ferry point that comes across from java?

Ct

Bert Vierstra

Nov 5, 2002
Homeless
Re: RE: Ina and Allan in the North

BaliLife said:
Fantastic pictures.. Makes me want to get to the north.. How far is lovina and singaraja from the ferry point that comes across from java?

Ct

You mean Gilimanuk? about 1,5 hrs drive...

BaliLife

Mar 27, 2007
yes, thats it.. cool, i want to take that ride next time from surabaya so will go by some of the nothern destinations..

ct

BaliLife

Mar 27, 2007
I hope to be 80 and happy one day.. That's a good goal, for me at least..

Ct

peter turner

Jun 3, 2007
uk
bert.... what is the name of the seafront restaurant in singaraja in your photo's ?
i wouldn't mind giving it a try !

sooze

Jul 10, 2007
Morley-Western Australia
They are wonderful photos Bert. My partner and I arrive in Bali next Sunday for six weeks and are going to stay first in Sanur and then travel all around Bali, just stopping where and when we feel like it. So much we have not seen from our last visits. Seeing pics like that you realise how much people miss, by not branching out.

jogry blok

Sep 28, 2005
Dencarick
Bert, to my surprise I looked at our photo,s we had a good time you visiting us with Allan and Ina.
Do not forget to call in again when you are back in Bali Allan.
Have a good trip home. Australia for me is still my country,but.......I love Bali and do not return.

peter turner

Jun 3, 2007
uk
koko plays in kantin 21 bar just 100yds from jax bar he is very good but he does not play in jax yet (but im workin on it ) :wink:

G

Hi Jogry

Thanks very much to you and Neil for your hospitality. Ina and I had a great time hearing about your and Neil's experiences.

We are back in Seminyak now and back to Aus on Tuesday. Not sure when we will be back but we will be sure to come up and see you again.

Best regards

Allan & Ina