ANZAC

May 5, 2010
Hi all,

I'm wondering if anyone knows the procedure to report an illegal westerner working in Bali??

Thank you,
Anzac

bakung

May 4, 2011
Hi all,

I'm wondering if anyone knows the procedure to report an illegal westerner working in Bali??

Thank you,
Anzac

You are not fecking serious are you ???, surefire way to make friends :icon_evil:

Last edited:

Rangi

May 23, 2011
Legian
I'm interested to know more about this. What industry they are in. What they did to piss you off :icon_e_confused:

As much information as possible :icon_lol:

ferdie

Apr 4, 2013
Near Ubud
Its an easy process, but I won't tell you if its for some personal vendetta, getting sick of people doing that for years here:concern:

Nov 29, 2011
bali
Don't want to bitch, but most people use this method to get back at someone if they have been done wrong by them or, the other reason is they are just plain and simply jealous. Having been on the receiving end in the past because of pure jealousy, it would be interesting to know which one is your reason..........

balibule

Feb 6, 2009
I've been on the receiving end as well and ended up having to go to Jakarta for interrogation. If you have all the paperwork then you got not much to worry about.

bakung

May 4, 2011
Don't want to bitch, but most people use this method to get back at someone if they have been done wrong by them or, the other reason is they are just plain and simply jealous. Having been on the receiving end in the past because of pure jealousy, it would be interesting to know which one is your reason..........

Best and simplest way and the straight forward way is make a appointment to sort out the problem either bare knuckles in the car park or handbags at dawn depending which variety the persons concerned are.
I my opinion it a cowardly way to do things reporting people, but i suppose it takes all kinds to make a world.

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Actually all joking aside I truly think that any person that does or even thinks about doing this should be shunned by every other expat on the island and then swiftly hounded off the island.

I also call on the management here to ban this person from the forum as he/she/it in no way conforms to the higher ideals of expat mutual support and assistance that living in a foreign country requires and that this forum is all about.

Merry Christmas Asshole!

Last edited:

bakung

May 4, 2011
Actually all joking aside I truly think that any person that does or even thinks about doing this should be shunned by every other expat on the island and then swiftly hounded off the island.

I also call on the management here to ban this person from the forum as he/she/it in no way conforms to the higher ideals of expat mutual support and assistance that living in a foreign country requires and that this forum is all about.

Merry Christmas Asshole!

Tut Tut shame on you Markit using that kind of language ( Merry Christmas ) to this cretin.

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Because in my book there can be no valid motivation for this, none!

If you have a problem with someone then deal with it personally, dare I say it, like a fucking man (women are pretty good at it too - in your face and let the fur fly...).

Complaining to the "authorities" about someone that you think has fucked you over is telling teacher. Do any of us really want someone that does this around?

I think not, because who knows what he might get upset about next, or better said - WHO.

gilbert de jong

Jan 20, 2009
Panji, Singaraja.
Because in my book there can be no valid motivation for this, none!

If you have a problem with someone then deal with it personally, dare I say it, like a fucking man (women are pretty good at it too - in your face and let the fur fly...).

Complaining to the "authorities" about someone that you think has fucked you over is telling teacher. Do any of us really want someone that does this around?

I think not, because who knows what he might get upset about next, or better said - WHO.

a lot of speculation...
maybe he/she has no personal problem with the person he/she wants to report...
maybe he/she (Anzac) is Indonesian, and you want us expats shunning him/her and then hounded of his/her "own" Island...
banned by the forum, because he/she feels that the Indonesian Laws should be obeyed/followed...

I am not one who is pro "rat", but I do try and see it from another angle, an angle that is just as much a possiblity as the one almost everyone assumes

matsaleh

Super Moderator
May 26, 2004
Legian, Bali
If ANZAC has such honourable motives, then why doesn't he/she respond? (And with a moniker like "ANZAC" one would assume this person is from Australia or New Zealand).

sherm

Nov 17, 2011
If ANZAC has such honourable motives, then why doesn't he/she respond? (And with a moniker like "ANZAC" one would assume this person is from Australia or New Zealand).

And in my opinion sullies the honor of true ANZACs