Huge spike in Omricon cases

spicyayam

Jan 12, 2009
Bali is now following the world and seeing a spike in local cases. If you follow similar patterns, it would seem that we see a peak in the next two weeks and then come down again (hopefully).

At least the government is going ahead with plans to open up Bali to tourists.

omicron-bali.png

JackStraw

Mar 14, 2017
Just recovered from it. Was a breeze. If anyone is interested in my prevention + treatment protocol, send me a DM.

JackStraw

Mar 14, 2017
Yeah, I'd be interested in your "prevention" protocol seeing as you just recovered from it. Should be good reading...

Prevention from serious symptoms. Not particularly prevention from catching the virus itself. I'm afraid there is no such thing in the world.

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Well Rona has me finally! Came down yesterday with a light cough, body aches, head aches and a fever.

Couldn't be happier!

Anyone not understanding this please give this Austrian PhD researcher a look:

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Doing fine thank you. Fever has gone along with head and bodyaches. What's left is super tired - can sleep most of the day and taste is fecked too. Also still have the "cold" symptoms slight cough, sniffles and sneezing(seldom).

Really feel like I've been blessed with it. Now I don't have to go for the stupid 3rd booster either.

Would recommend you find a group where one member has it and all play poker for an evening. Reminds me of the Pox parties from my youth - all the moms would bring their little ones to the mother's house where her kids had Chicken Pox or measles so they could all get it over with when the kids were young.

Reactions: Balifrog

Balifrog

Dec 30, 2017
From Thailand forum that I follow.
A mate in SGP

"I have just recovered from this thing.Double jabbed and boostered. Even so it was worse than any bad flu I have had. Started Saturday .
Thought I had a bad hangover. Had some left over curry for a "feed the hangover" cure and couldnt taste it at all. So tested at home and positive.
By Sunday night fever was at 39.2 and I felt like death. At one point during the night my body was hurting so much I seriously thought about going to hospital. Fever broke some hours later, and the recovery began. Tested this morning , very faint red line now.Feeling better .
Should be ok tomorrow. For all the things said.Im so glad I was fully jabbed.
Some people show no symptoms, some mild, some pretty bad."

Personally I think that by now a majority of people had it. Some asymptomatic, some very light, some rather bad (like Markit or this guy), some very very bad with hospitalization.