Which option is your road to building a happy existence on Bali?

• I won't pay Made anything he helps me out of love.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • I'll pay Made when and how much I feel like.

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Made will get 5% of anything he assists with.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Made will get 10% of anything he assists with.

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Made will get more than 10%

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • None of the above - please explain your option below.

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

davita

Mar 13, 2012
I did realize that, but adding a little fuel to the 'don't do business in Bali' fire can't be a bad thing if anybody stumbles on it.

What's smoke in the big house for??
I suggest you search the archives here to find 'smokes' real name and crime committed.....hint ...initials are PH (American)

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Yeah most of us are still here but got real tired of beating our way through the interminable BS that some of the other geriatric "members" consider to be relevant and wise so be advised pick your sources well.

Reactions: F18

Harry08

Dec 5, 2017

Nowadays I don't own anything, have no local 'partners', stay in hotels, hire cars and motorbikes, employ nobody, and enjoy Bali infinitely more than I otherwise would have.

Pure gold! I thought long and hard about starting a business there but I have changed my mind. It's not worth the effort. Just chill, surf and get a tan for few months a year and that's it. I was also thinking about buying a place. But why? I can rent a much better place fro those few months for the same money and when done walk away with 0 worries and return next year ... or not.

Reactions: F18