Hi, everyone!

Kamil2000

Jun 2, 2023
I am Kamil. Me and my wonderful wife moved to Bali about 6 month ago and now live in Penebel of Tabanan area. As occupation I focus primarely on motion design, and a little bit on music. I look forward to engaging in conversations, sharing insights, and forging new connections within this forum. Wishing you all endless inspiration!

harryopal

May 5, 2016
Kamil, try and stay at 35. Old age is not recommended but better than the alternative. Good luck with your future in Bali.

YachtRock

Nov 2, 2022
Tabanan, Bali
Wow, Penebel? That's quite off the grid for most expats. How do you like it there? Also, welcome to the forum and wish you the best in Bali. I also dabble in some music by the way and live in Tabanan - near Tanah Lot.

Kamil2000

Jun 2, 2023
Wow, Penebel? That's quite off the grid for most expats. How do you like it there? Also, welcome to the forum and wish you the best in Bali. I also dabble in some music by the way and live in Tabanan - near Tanah Lot.
Well. It's beautiful and quiet here. ) And as you rightly noticed not many people to interact with also. What kind of music btw?

YachtRock

Nov 2, 2022
Tabanan, Bali
Well. It's beautiful and quiet here. ) And as you rightly noticed not many people to interact with also. What kind of music btw?
Well don't let my name fool you, Yacht Rock is not my specialty. I've played music most of my life but couple years ago I picked up bass and love it. Mostly play classic rock, soul, MoTown, jazz and funk stuff. You?

Reactions: Kamil2000 and Dori

BoraNacar

Sep 26, 2023
Hi everyone. I'm new here. I hope to have a nice chat with everyone especially with Bali locals as we're planning to visit there before the year ends. Thanks!