Hi Danny here

danny.jing.an

Jul 5, 2022
Hi community friends,

I am looking to purchase businesses in Indonesia. Feel free to reach out to me for more details.

danny.jing.an

Jul 5, 2022
What kind of business are you looking for?
I am interested in Food and Beverage and Fashion Industries in Indonesia.
However, I am not interested in Warungs. On the note of franchises, I want to buy up the whole business, rather than taking on a franchise.

mugwump

Mar 15, 2011
seattle pekutatan
I am interested in Food and Beverage and Fashion Industries in Indonesia.
However, I am not interested in Warungs. On the note of franchises, I want to buy up the whole business, rather than taking on a franchise.
To my limited knowledge of the subject am aware of only small operations in Bali filling orders for people requiring specific textile material jobs. To get information concerning fashion industries wouldn't you be better off to pursue your search in Bandung West Java? By connecting with agents that have experience and a wealth of information by virtue of working with companies operating in mostly western countries they are able to connect manufacturers with order seekers. As a result they not only know the requirements of particular nations concerning flammable goods for example, but have an awareness of fashion trends and who is doing what in Indonesia. That is your center.

danny.jing.an

Jul 5, 2022
To my limited knowledge of the subject am aware of only small operations in Bali filling orders for people requiring specific textile material jobs. To get information concerning fashion industries wouldn't you be better off to pursue your search in Bandung West Java? By connecting with agents that have experience and a wealth of information by virtue of working with companies operating in mostly western countries they are able to connect manufacturers with order seekers. As a result they not only know the requirements of particular nations concerning flammable goods for example, but have an awareness of fashion trends and who is doing what in Indonesia. That is your center.
Hey really appreciate the advice, will look in Bandung West Java too.

On the note on agents, do you have any contacts that i can reach out to and find out more from them? I already have a couple of agents/brokers that im reaching out to but havent been really productive. Thanks a bunch!

mugwump

Mar 15, 2011
seattle pekutatan
Hey really appreciate the advice, will look in Bandung West Java too.

On the note on agents, do you have any contacts that i can reach out to and find out more from them? I already have a couple of agents/brokers that im reaching out to but havent been really productive. Thanks a bunch!
Sorry, my experience is too dated for your needs, but if you go to Bandung you shouldn't have problems once making your needs known in the textile community. The important thing is carefully interviewing agents and evaluating their capabilities.

Reactions: danny.jing.an