Help accessing blogs

SusanSydney

Feb 8, 2015
Hi all,

I can't access the blogs page and am dying to read them. Any hints as to why?
I sent a question to the webmaster but they probably don't come on all that often.

Sorry - I know this doesn't belong here

thanks

Kate

davita

Mar 13, 2012
I guess you have seen at the top of the activity page there is a blogs button...I just clicked and all my silly blogs are there. Maybe there is a restriction on how many posts have to be made before access....like getting PMs. I don't know but click on rules at the bottom of any page to see.

davita

Mar 13, 2012
Thanks Davita

Will just have to try another ten messages in case that does the trick

Did you find out you had to have so many posts? I don't know if that's the reason for your restriction...just an idea. If you go to settings there are many options available on posting blogs and who can read. I never saw that before but you might look into your settings ad select those approptiate.

SusanSydney

Feb 8, 2015
Thanks Davita
Have viewed all the settings options and there was only really one relevant thing about viewing blogs so I adjusted that but it hasn't made any difference yet - will keep trying

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Davita
Have viewed all the settings options and there was only really one relevant thing about viewing blogs so I adjusted that but it hasn't made any difference yet - will keep trying

SusanSydney

Feb 8, 2015
thanks Markit,

I'm just clicking on Blogs at the top of the page just the same as when I click on "activity" or "forums"