angel4sasiang

Jul 27, 2012
Hi Welcome to the forum!

Thanks sakumabali :)

Btw, I like your footer note :icon_arrow:"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift; that's why they call it....the present" I just remember what master turtle (I don't remember his name) in Kungfu Panda said that. Nice words... Thanks a lot :)

davita

Mar 13, 2012
selamat pagi to all
i am already member quiet long time but see i still can not post ... why is that please?
i live now little more than 3 years on Bali and married to an Indonesian beauty
have a nice day
Daniel

Daniel...I can read your post so all must now be OK. Look at the RH top of the forum page and if it says welcome Daniel....you should be able to post.

Betty is indeed an Indonesian beauty...... you lucky man!!!

SHoggard

Nov 28, 2011
Singapore
@ balicontour - your avitar is a bit small - maybe repost it as a larger image in the body of a message.... go on, give us all a thrill ;)

Lea

Jun 11, 2012
Markit...Be nice...!!

Heading up your way for a day trip in a few weeks to start looking for land or a place to call home...

Did your misses fix her phone problem, and after reading posts for the last year or so never realised you had a misses..!!

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Markit...Be nice...!!

Heading up your way for a day trip in a few weeks to start looking for land or a place to call home...

Did your misses fix her phone problem, and after reading posts for the last year or so never realised you had a misses..!!

Can't imagine why you would ask me to "be nice" as it would now appear that in this particular thread I have been very nice unless some particularly poignant comment has been CENSORED!!??