Bali Villa Sales

Villas of Bali ™ is the trusted real estate company that offers the most beautiful villas for sale on Bali. Visit our experienced and helpful staff in our office in Seminyak, or search the extensive villa listing online at www.balivillasales.com, providing the most exclusive properties for sale. Villas of Bali ™ stands for quality, integrity and trust. We help you save time and money, while providing you peace of mind of your property related needs. Send us an email to info@villasofbali.com, or call us at +62 878 6249 3526.

1. Welcome Guest to the new look Balipod. If you are an existing member, just sign up with your usual username/password. Any problems you can post them here
    Dismiss Notice

Gojek scam

Discussion in 'Bali Expat Forum' started by spicyayam, Sep 13, 2017.

Tags:
  1. spicyayam

spicyayam Well-Known Member

It seems like there are new scams everyday in Bali and they get more sophisticated.

It seems they have hacked Go Jek accounts and call people telling them they have won prize. You are asked to enter a code on your phone to claim the prize. I am not sure what happens next, but I have seen a few posts on fb warning people about this and thought I would share.

Anyone else experience this?

2. Travelingrick01

Travelingrick01 New Member

Not this but, we have used prepaid gojek and the driver does not show up but our account is charged. We asked a driver about this and he said it is a common scam. We will stop using the prepaid account.