Going Home

Jimbo

Jan 11, 2005
Manchester and Makassar
Today in 12 hours I start the long journey home. I will be doing a lot of travelling but even more waiting as I make my way to Makassar. 2 hours by plane to Uralsk Airport, catch a flight to Almaty 3.5 hours. Then a 5 hour wait there to catch a flight to Bangkok for 7.5 hours.

15 hours waiting and then a flight to Jakarta. Maria is travelling from Manchester England via a 6 hour wait in Abu Dhabi before we meet up in Jakarta. I cannot wait to see her smile before we travel together some hours later to Makassar. I only wish the children were with her but they are all involved in college, work and UNI to have the time to come.

I am also looking forward to seeing all my extended family in Sulewesi some in the city but we are also travelling to the family home in the village to see many more. I will then pick up my mother in law and bring her back to my house to give her a good rest.

She makes me laugh so hard with her love of television. Last time I was there her favourite program was on a sports channel and all she wanted to watch was this sport called CURLING. It is about throwing blocks of stone down an ice field to get to the center of a circle. I have no idea why she likes it so much but if it makes her happy I am happy too.

Got to buy some more bedroom furniture on this trip as I built a 5th bedroom on my last trip 3 months ago. If I get chance I will be going across to Bali for a week to see a few houses there as April next year will be my time to buy.

If I can get my connection working I will tell you about the trip early next week.

webmaster705

May 24, 2010
I know whats your feeling before meet your family after a long time.Only for this moment, man can wait for years to see here family but no one can see his emotions. After your trip I am waiting for your reply after trip.HAVE A GREAT FUN IN YOUR VILLAGE

Jimbo

Jan 11, 2005
Manchester and Makassar
I know whats your feeling before meet your family after a long time.Only for this moment, man can wait for years to see here family but no one can see his emotions. After your trip I am waiting for your reply after trip.HAVE A GREAT FUN IN YOUR VILLAGE

You must look at the date of my posting before replying but I do like your sentiment which matches mine. I am off again in 8 weeks this time with all my family (wife and six children) to go through a repeat marraige blessing :icon_biggrin: