Garuda now has on-line booking

ronb

Aug 14, 2007
Ubud, Bali
I received this e-mail and htought it may be of interest to those of you who book everything on-line.
Dear Ron,
Garuda Indonesia offers Online Booking for all international and domestic destinations.
The new user friendly online booking interface has been tried and tested by over 100 airlines worldwide. You can make an online booking with any Visa or MasterCard.
For all our domestic destinations we offer exclusive online surprise fares, available only online, starting from Rp 225,000 one-way. To check our domestic fares click here:
To make a Reservation & Book a flight for all our international destinations from Indonesia
click here:
To make a Reservation & Book a flight for all our international destinations to Indonesia
click here:
Now all Garuda Indonesia domestic & international destinations are just a click away.

Yours faithfully,
e-Commerce

Note that they can't get the email correct - but then who's perfect. I clicked onto their site - and saw that the option is there - but I haven't actually used it yet. I selected a domestic destination, they pop up a fairly expensive fare you can go ahead and take, but there was also the option to click on a cheaper fare - so study the options carefully.