Lioness45

Aug 5, 2010
Can anyone give me the names and contact details of companies in Bali that manufacture garments for overseas (Australian) clients?

wayansamy

May 28, 2011
eco beach
yes i can
i work for a garment company we make for european brand,american brand,and australian brand.
i you need to meet me ,send me your email adress.
thank

C

CanonMan

I'd suggest going to bandung. We've had garments made here for a year and the quality at times can be challenging. We've used the main manufacturers who claim to also be supplying the bigger brands in the surf wear industry only to find out, as like many garment factories here that the 'big boys' did in fact order with them once, once!

If you do find someone you're happy with make sure you set agreements in stone with regards to prices.

Cheers,
Mark.

kman

Sep 27, 2011
Seminyak
I'd suggest going to bandung. We've had garments made here for a year and the quality at times can be challenging. We've used the main manufacturers who claim to also be supplying the bigger brands in the surf wear industry only to find out, as like many garment factories here that the 'big boys' did in fact order with them once, once!

If you do find someone you're happy with make sure you set agreements in stone with regards to prices.

Great advise!

missliss75

May 19, 2013

Cheers,
Mark.

Hi Mark,

Just wondered how your experience in clothing manufacturers in badung are panning out? I'm currently in Bali and am trying to find reliable people here. Sourcing fabrics is proving difficult. I just wondered if you had any advice? Thanks mel

Kira

Jun 5, 2013
Hi, I'm new here! Looking to do business in Bali as well. Want to get some clothes made and shipped out to me in Hawaii. Does anyone know the process? Is it best to go to Bali and look? Can I set up meetings with people there?

-sheri

SHoggard

Nov 28, 2011
Singapore
Hi, I'm new here! Looking to do business in Bali as well. Want to get some clothes made and shipped out to me in Hawaii. Does anyone know the process? Is it best to go to Bali and look? Can I set up meetings with people there?

-sheri

I'd think it best to actually come and look at the products made in Indonesia (which may or may not actually be made in Bali), visit the factory (wherever it is: ie: Bandung as recommended by CanonMan isn't in Bali) , place the order Of course volume is always the issue....and then stick around to do your QC.... it can't be done online (you're not in Kansas anymore, Toto).

Damien-inform

Jun 17, 2013
How do you do business? Do we use a catalog or send you prints?

Hi, I run a small factory in Java that produces Swimwear, Boardshorts and T-shirts for the Bali + export markets. We have a large network of fabric + accessory suppliers in order to cater for all of our customers needs. PM me if you would like more information.

Thanks

pepe1203

Nov 6, 2013
Hi, I run a small factory in Java that produces Swimwear, Boardshorts and T-shirts for the Bali + export markets. We have a large network of fabric + accessory suppliers in order to cater for all of our customers needs. PM me if you would like more information.

Damien,
we re interested in your products of swimwear and tshirt.

thank you for contacting us.

pepe1203

dianatina

Feb 11, 2014
Hi missliss75,
I know it's been a while since you posted but are you still looking for a clothing manufacturer? If so I run a factory in Bali (Jalan Sunset) and I would be able happy to assist you. Send me a PM if you would like to discuss.
Regards,
Adam

adialus

Feb 14, 2014
garment manufactures Bali

alustailor , jl.Raya Kuta phone +6281337437373 small garment manufactures with professional service, well experience with Australian client, just check our website

shazeroni

Mar 22, 2014
need manufacturer

Hi I need boardshorts and swim wear made. Im currently in bali. I was unable to PM anyone as I have not yet posted 3 times in the forum.

I am starting a new female range. Please PM me