Dunaden

Nov 18, 2012
Noosa Heads
Bare in mind that if you throw a get-together in Lovina 93% of the people attending will be from Lovina. Of course if I throw one in Candi Dasa 100% will be from Candi Dasa as I will pretty much be alone...
I think beady eyes might join you too Markit :icon_redface: and as if her photo would be old-no one does that on here?! :p

davita

Mar 13, 2012
Bare in mind that if you throw a get-together in Lovina 93% of the people attending will be from Lovina. Of course if I throw one in Candi Dasa 100% will be from Candi Dasa as I will pretty much be alone...

I think you had better be prepared for the onslaught of eco-tourism soon Markit.
Just read that Padangbai and Candidasa has the only 'Euphyllia bailiensis' in the world....methinks your property value has just gone up...maybe you can get some of that euphyllia baliensis stuff into your beautiful swimming pool and sell tickets to view.
Just remind me...what commission you offer for this idea?

ferdie

Apr 4, 2013
Near Ubud

I might give Candi Dasa a go, I frequently went to Virgin Beach to swim and admire the view:icon_biggrin:

alex margou

Jul 20, 2013
Well when you said ku de ta was busy and loud I figured you weren't in your twenties, and now your on about nudist colonies I'm sure of it. :p

Sharp as a needle!

How could you possibly have known?

Well, maybe I did just give the very tiniest hint about my age in the last paragraph here?

Cheers!

McAdoo

Aug 31, 2018
There was a pub called the Wool Shed in Kuta a few years back (2010), run as you would expect by an Aussie. Anyone know if it moved anywhere else ? I went back a few years ago and it was something else.