Friends!

Shadrach

Feb 20, 2021
I just want to express a ray of sunshine came into my life today. I finally got to meet Harryopal. I am laid up in bed with a fractured bone and can't get out and about. So he came to say hello. It is such a pleasure to meet such a great person. After many years it's nice to put a face to all the forum comments. Thanks Harryopal!!! If we could all do this, I think it would help heal us stressed out human beings. Peace and love is not a bad idea!

harryopal

May 5, 2016
Stone the crows! Across a life line of some 84 years I have been called many names but "a ray of sunshine" is the first time ever. Well, it was interesting to put a face to the name Padangbai Dennis and thanks for the compliment. Perhaps there is a business opportunity here with "The little ray of sunshine" home visits or on line solace. But then I would have to try and be nice all the time which is a big ask. Anyway, thanks again for the compliment.
1684225115790.png

Shadrach

Feb 20, 2021
Stone the crows! Across a life line of some 84 years I have been called many names but "a ray of sunshine" is the first time ever. Well, it was interesting to put a face to the name Padangbai Dennis and thanks for the compliment. Perhaps there is a business opportunity here with "The little ray of sunshine" home visits or on line solace. But then I would have to try and be nice all the time which is a big ask. Anyway, thanks again for the compliment.
View attachment 3717
You've got to admit it's funny! Trying to be nice all the time is a stretch. People drive me crazy as much as all the demons inside my head. I'm just going to jump off the roof into a glass of water and have a swim.

Shadrach

Feb 20, 2021
You've got to admit it's funny! Trying to be nice all the time is a stretch. People drive me crazy as much as all the demons inside my head. I'm just going to jump off the roof into a glass of water and have a swim.
I like that (Stone the Crows) I say the magpies too! It reminds me of a Southern American slang, ( Shucks, Ya'll, What da hell!) and also ( Dang Rabbits! )

gtrken

Nov 4, 2007
Perth W Australia
View attachment 3717
"Stone the Crows" instantly tells mme he is an Aussie. Not hard to find one in Bali but rarer than a Russki these days...

Cheers
Strewth Mate
Ken

Shadrach

Feb 20, 2021
Hi

Shadrach

Feb 20, 2021
Hi. Harryopal, thanks for stopping by. I am still sitting here all alone with no one to talk too, and it does get boring.I hope you enjoyed your visit to Padangbai. It was nice to meet you. You said you would be here for a few days but maybe you changed your mind. I have tried to hold off on getting surgery on my leg, but it is not healing very quickly. To go to the hospital and Doctor will be a monumental feat. I need two men to lift me up and carry me to a car 100 meters away, and pay a driver a lot, and the hospital, and the Doctor, will cost me a lot of money, but. I do need to get out of this bed and be able to walk again, so I guess I will have to bite the bullet and cough up some major dough. Anyway, thanks for stopping by. Dennis