Forum Upgrade V2

balipod-admin

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 12, 2010
I have just upgraded the forum software to the latest version. Please post any issues here.

Nydave

Jun 4, 2015
Seems like im showing online all the time,i dont have to log in anymore,is that how its supposed to be ? ,,or am i missing something ,

balipod-admin

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 12, 2010
There is an option when you log in for the first time to save your credentials, so you don't have to enter them each time. If you don't want that to happen, log out and unselect that option.

The forum will show that you are online if you are in fact online and for a short period after you leave the forum. If you prefer peope not to be able to see when you are online you can change that in the privacy section in your user profile. Click on your username in the top right corner when you are logged in.

SamD

Sep 7, 2006
Seminyak
It took me a while to figure out how to sign in and also how to find new posts. There should be a LOG IN button on the first page as well as a SIGN UP.

balipod-admin

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 12, 2010
It took me a while to figure out how to sign in and also how to find new posts. There should be a LOG IN button on the first page as well as a SIGN UP.

Thanks for the feedback. I will look into possibly changing it. The login button is in the top right corner if anyone else is having trouble locating it.

matsaleh

Super Moderator
May 26, 2004
Legian, Bali
Thanks for the feedback. I will look into possibly changing it. The login button is in the top right corner if anyone else is having trouble locating it.
The Home page doesn't show the Login icon. Only if you click on Forum first.

1533007212653.png

balipod-admin

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 12, 2010
Ok, thanks. The problem is that it doesn't detect if you are already logged in, since it is separate software. I decided to just change the text on the button.

Last edited:
Reactions: matsaleh

Cisco Kid

Oct 24, 2015
I have just upgraded the forum software to the latest version. Please post any issues here.

I am unable to post replies or comments. Can you please indicate if there is anything I might do to rectify the situation?
Many thanks, Cisco Kid

PERtoDPS

Dec 31, 2018
I just posted a thread about travelling in Indonesia for 3 months and it has the right heading but links to some thread from 2002?

balipod-admin

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 12, 2010
I just posted a thread about travelling in Indonesia for 3 months and it has the right heading but links to some thread from 2002?

I fixed it. The redirects sometimes get messed up having numbers at the start of the title of the thread.

Reactions: matsaleh

tintin

Sep 13, 2005
Boston, MA, USA
I just was going to enjoy, once more, Rangi's great early pictures of Bali. They are ALL gone, with only their descriptions left. Mine all have a large stamp on them, marking "PHOTOBUCKET"! It's a total DISASTER! Whoever is moderating this Website, what's happening?: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

balipod-admin

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 12, 2010
I just was going to enjoy, once more, Rangi's great early pictures of Bali. They are ALL gone, with only their descriptions left. Mine all have a large stamp on them, marking "PHOTOBUCKET"! It's a total DISASTER! Whoever is moderating this Website, what's happening?: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Rangi linked images from Facebook. They could be gone for any number of reason, such as a change in the privacy settings of the image. It seems like Photobucket changed their policies regarding linking to images hosted on their site.

Do you still have access to your Photobucket account? tintin1937

I can replace the Photobucket images if you still have access to them and you can email them to: forum@balipod.com

tel522

Oct 30, 2015
hi had a few problems loggin in over the past days , now its possible but slow , seasons greetings