Bali Villa Sales

Villas of Bali ™ is the trusted real estate company that offers the most beautiful villas for sale on Bali. Visit our experienced and helpful staff in our office in Seminyak, or search the extensive villa listing online at www.balivillasales.com, providing the most exclusive properties for sale. Villas of Bali ™ stands for quality, integrity and trust. We help you save time and money, while providing you peace of mind of your property related needs. Send us an email to info@villasofbali.com, or call us at +62 878 6249 3526.

1. Welcome Guest to the new look Balipod. If you are an existing member, just sign up with your usual username/password. Any problems you can post them here
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale Freehold Land in Keramas Surfing Beach

Discussion in 'Bali Property and Real Estate' started by baligorgeous, Feb 4, 2011.

1. baligorgeous

baligorgeous New Member

Good size parcel of land, located at Keramas Beach. This 43.2 are land plot is 100 m to the beach, rice paddies and ocean view, good access road, suitable for private villa or create a compound with a few of your surfing buddies.

Details,

Land Size : 43.2 are
    Price IDR : 150 mill / are
    Surrounding : ocean view (100 m from beach)
    Access Road : limestone 4 m wide
    Ownership : Hak Milik
    Certicates : completed

For photos please contact me

2. Tango67

Tango67 Member

did you sell the land?

3. matias-sc1

matias-sc1 New Member

Hi, i would like to know, if you can split the land. i'm interested in 5 or 10 are.
    Please contact me, im new and cant send private msg.

4. gtrken

gtrken Member

Considering the reply to the OPs thread is now just 2 years old then I doubt they still have it....

Or if they do the price will be a little higher than 150Juta per are by now.

Cheers
    Ken