Hi all,
About 2 months ago my partner and I moved into two bedroom house in Ubud (Payogan) off of Jalan Lungsiakan. We live in a compound, meaning that it is very quiet and fortunately our landlord lives right next to us so problems usually get resolved quickly. We have an unused upstairs master bedroom with balcony, shared kitchen and living room. We also set up wifi and an automatic laundry machine. Price is 1.8mil per month with all utilities included. Short term price is negotiable.
I can send pictures upon request or am free to show the house at any time, please feel free to email at danpham83#gmail.com or private message me.

sugarbear

Mar 4, 2011
Interested, please send info and pictures! Thanks, Keith

Please send info and pictures. Thanks, Keith

Hi all,
About 2 months ago my partner and I moved into two bedroom house in Ubud (Payogan) off of Jalan Lungsiakan. We live in a compound, meaning that it is very quiet and fortunately our landlord lives right next to us so problems usually get resolved quickly. We have an unused upstairs master bedroom with balcony, shared kitchen and living room. We also set up wifi and an automatic laundry machine. Price is 1.8mil per month with all utilities included. Short term price is negotiable.
I can send pictures upon request or am free to show the house at any time, please feel free to email at danpham83#gmail.com or private message me.

Keith,
The pictures should give the best explanation for the available room. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Seeing that i'm not able to reply via private message. I'll try to make this as simple for anyone interested. Photos can be found in the given link below:

https://plus.google.com/photos/1062...s/5691458619848093185?authkey=CK6X8K_eqYOS7QE

Please adjust the web address for your broswer.

You can also reach me at my email danpham83#gmail for a quicker response.

Daniel

Last edited by a moderator:

cindiot

Dec 8, 2011
Hi klanson, I am the partner living with FreshfromCA in this house. The room will be available starting late May because we have someone staying there until end of 3rd week of May.

How long were you thinking of staying near Ubud area, and when? Also, we've adopted a Balinese puppy since the original post, hope you don't mind a nice 5-month old doggie around!

For faster response, please email danpham83 (at) gmail (dot) com. Thanks!