Idgas

Apr 12, 2011
London (Bali in November)
Hi All,

Does anyone know some good agents to help me find a good office in Bali? All areas in the south considered, would be great to find a per month office to but I know these are rare as its normally a year up front.

If anyone has a room above a shop around Seminyak area they want to rent out drop me a PM :)

Thanks all
Simon

gilbert de jong

Jan 20, 2009
Panji, Singaraja.
hi idgas...
recently there was someone on the forum advertising for what you are looking for, or planning to set something like that up (can't remember exactly)..., and if I remember right also available furnished.
maybe a search would find that thread...there were contactdetails in that post mentioned.
goodluck,

gilbert de jong

Jan 20, 2009
Panji, Singaraja.
found it for ya :)
I mean the link, not officespace :icon_wink:

Idgas

Apr 12, 2011
found it for ya :)
I mean the link, not officespace :icon_wink:

https://balipod.com/forum/threads/rental-serviced-office-in-kerobokan.5544/

Hi Gilbert

Thanks very much for your reply and finding the thread. I did actually comment on that thread when it came out and spoke to Titi, but unfortunately the office they had was gone and the other one wont be available for November. But I will keep in contact with Titi just in case.

I was hoping someone on Balipod may know of any real estate agents that specialize in office space as most of the ones I have found on my extensive search only have a few commercial properties and all for long term 2-5 year min up front.

I think it will be easier for me once I get to Bali in November to find such estate agents for both commercial and personal properties.

Thanks once again for your help.
Have a nice Sunday evening, hope you have not been causing to much trouble on your motorbike again :icon_wink:

Simon

Last edited by a moderator:

gilbert de jong

Jan 20, 2009
Panji, Singaraja.
you're welcome...
too bad that space was already rented, but if I read you comment right....you're coming in November and that space will be available again in November...
but you're right, it might be alot easier to find something that would suit your needs when you're here.

who me? causing trouble?:icon_wink: Like the singer 'Shaggy' said "it wasn't me"...another reason to wear a helmet, can't be recognized :icon_lol:..just joking.

Dona

Oct 10, 2011
Office space

Hi Simon,

I have office space available in the hotel area (Jl. Gatot Subroto Barat 283 Denpasar). The minimum size that you can rent is 60m2, and its already includes security (24hr), cleaning service (office hour only), pool facilities (hotel pool), large electric capacity, telephone line, meeting room & hotel room/condotel (optional), signage (optional), and a large parking lot.

Regards,

Dona (+62361411999)

Idgas

Apr 12, 2011
Hi Simon,

I have office space available in the hotel area (Jl. Gatot Subroto Barat 283 Denpasar). The minimum size that you can rent is 60m2, and its already includes security (24hr), cleaning service (office hour only), pool facilities (hotel pool), large electric capacity, telephone line, meeting room & hotel room/condotel (optional), signage (optional), and a large parking lot.

Regards,

Dona (+62361411999)

Hi Dona,

Thank you very much for your reply, I would need internet access, is this available in the office? Would you be able to send me a private message with the costs involved? Is the rental of the office paid per month or yearly?
Sorry I can not call you now as I am back in the UK so if you could drop me a message that would be great, or email me on brandon633@yahoo.co.uk

Forgot to ask do you have any pictures of the office?
Thanks again
Simon